This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
A delicious list of 175 of the best air fryer recipes out there. They’re mouthwatering good and will have you using your air fryer nonstop.
I’ve had my air fryer for more than 3 years now and I am still blown away by how versatile it is. It cooks the most amazing chicken wings, steak, vegetables, and even donuts I’ve ever eaten!
And if you’ve never tried Air Fryer Oreos, you are SO missing out.
This list includes everything from breakfast to lunch to dinner, dessert, and even snack time!
No matter what flavors or meals you love, this collection of the best air fryer recipes will help you find your next favorite food.
What Air Fryer Do You Recommend?
I recommend 2 air fryers based on what your personal needs are.
- 5.8QT Cosori Air Fryer – This is the air fryer I use daily. It has a square basket to better cook longer foods and cooks evenly. I do not suggest going any smaller than this size or you will want to upgrade within just a few months.
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Oven – This air fryer is larger than the Cosori and looks exactly like a toaster oven. It’s built for those who need more of a surface area when air frying and still cooks food up nice and crispy!
So… What Are the Best Foods to Cook in an Air Fryer?
Each person you talk to will give you a different answer because everything just tastes so good!
My personal favorites? Frozen dumplings, buffalo chicken wings, and air fried Oreos. They’re on the top of the list below followed by some even more easy air fryer recipes to make.
Whether you’re an air fryer expert or a beginner, these 175 best air fryer recipes are easy to follow and filled with mouthwatering flavors.
Oh, and if you need some help with your air fryer, check out our 5-part quick-start guide below to get you up to your best air frying potential!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or potato starch
For the Orange Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated)
- dash of red pepper flakes
- zest of one orange
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons water
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Combine chicken pieces and cornstarch into a bowl and mix until chicken is just fully coated.
- Cook chicken for 7-9 minutes shaking the basket halfway through or until chicken is just at or above 165 degrees internally.
- Meanwhile, combine the orange juice, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, soy
sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, and orange zest into a small saucepan
on medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water together in a small bowl and add it to the orange sauce.
- Let simmer for one additional minute while stirring then immediately remove from heat.
- Remove chicken from the air fryer and combine with sauce.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds if desired and enjoy immediately!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 686Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 276mgSodium: 728mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 88g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.