This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes are a delicious and creamy summer side vegetable and served up in just 20 minutes!
There’s nothing like ranch on potatoes to celebrate the start of summer and I’m excited to be sharing a sponsored post with The Little Potato Company that includes a favorite summer recipe of mine!
This is one of those recipes that requires just 5 minutes of prep work and then the air fryer does its thing!
Using Little potatoes from The Little Potato Company makes this recipe even easier. They come pre-packaged and are already washed, so it’s cut down on prep! I can’t tell you how much time I’ve wasted washing potatoes before finding these.
It’s a lifesaver for those busy summer nights!
For this recipe, I used the Blushing Belle varietal from The Little Potato Company.
You can visit your neighborhood Walmart to buy Little potatoes, and I highly recommend you do because these potatoes come out crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside with such minimal prep work.
It’s the perfect mix for a summer side dish, and we’ve already eaten 3 bags worth of this recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
STEP TWO: Cut the Little potatoes in half and place them in a bowl. Add in the oil and dry ranch seasoning packet and mix to combine.
STEP THREE: Add the potatoes into the air fryer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes shaking the basket or turning halfway through cooking.
STEP FOUR: RRemove the roasted ranch potatoes from the air fryer, add parsley if using, then enjoy!
How to Jazz Up Your Little Potatoes
This recipe works great as is, but if you want to add a little extra flavor to your ranch potatoes, you can add these ingredients:
- Crumbled air fryer bacon or bacon bits
- Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dressing (I am a ranch lover!)
- Minced garlic (2 cloves) or garlic powder (1/2 teaspoon)
I love My Roasted Potatoes with Cheese. Can I Do That?
Yes! This recipe works great with ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese melted on top using the following method. Feel free to use more cheese if you’re a really big cheese lover.
- After cooking the air fryer ranch potatoes, remove them from the air fryer and place them either in an air fryer-sized pan or on aluminum foil.
- Place them back into the air fryer and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Close the air fryer and cook the potatoes at 350 degrees F for about 1 to 2 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Carefully remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!
How to Reheat Ranch Potatoes in the Air Fryer
Have leftovers from your summer BBQ? No problem! Store them in the fridge in an airtight for 3 to 4 days and reheat them when you’re ready to eat.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the leftover ranch potatoes in the air fryer and cook for about 3 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- Remove the potatoes and then enjoy!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Little Potato Company.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You Will Love
- Air Fryer Diced Potatoes
- Air Fryer Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Summer Squash
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- A Big List of Summer Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- 1 bag The Little Potato Company Blushing Belle potatoes (1.5 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce dry ranch seasoning packet
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for serving)
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Cut the Little potatoes in half and place in a bowl. Mix the oil in with the potatoes then add the ranch seasoning in. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add the potatoes into the air fryer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
- Remove the roasted potatoes from the air fryer, add parsley if using, then enjoy!
How to Reheat Ranch Potatoes in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Add the leftover potatoes and cook for about 3 minutes, until heated thoroughly.
3. Remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 557mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.