Delicious air fryer summer recipes that make grilling inside even better with everything from fresh corn on the cob to crispy fries. It’s everything you didn’t know you could make in the air fryer.
Whether you’re pairing your easy air fryer meal with something cooked up on the grill or air frying your entire dinner, this list has you covered.
It includes all your favorite grill time favorites (think hot dogs, hamburgers, BBQ chicken) and ways to use up your garden vegetables.
Speaking of, if you haven’t checked out this awesome list of vegetables to make in your air fryer, it’s time for you to do that now.
Why You Should Cook in Your Air Fryer This Summer
- It doesn’t heat your house as an oven does.
- You can make side dishes healthy by cooking french fries or onion rings without the oil.
- You don’t have to worry about the weather. Who likes grilling in the rain?!
- You don’t have to worry about running out of propane or charcoal.
- Everything cooks evenly.
- It just tastes amazing every time!
These recipes are categorized into main dishes, side dishes, and then desserts!
Air Fryer Summer Main Dishes
The best main air fryer grilling recipes you can make rain or shine. They char up just like the grill!
Summer Air Fryer Side Dishes
All the best summer side dishes to make in your air fryer. They use up produce from your garden and pair perfectly with your easy BBQ meal.
Summer Air Fryer Desserts
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (or grated)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Shuck both ears of corn and remove any silk. Cut corns in half if desired.
- Mix together melted butter, parsley, and sea salt in a bowl. Baste on corn evenly.
- Place corn inside the air fryer side by side and cook for 12-14 minutes until some pieces are browned.
- Remove the corn from the air fryer and roll in the Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for up to 3 days without cheese on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 442mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.