Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is roasted to perfection to create an easy flavorful summer side dish.
Air fried corn on the cob makes for a quick and easy summer side. If you love roast corn on the grill, you’re going to fall in love with this veggie.
I love to use air fryer sweet corn for the most flavorful, sweet corn you can cook. There’s just something special about fresh sweet corn at the farmer’s market.
Make it with just butter and salt or add on the toppings! I’ve included some topping ideas to change up the flavors all summer long.
How to Cook Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
STEP TWO: Mix the melted butter, parsley, and sea salt in a bowl and baste the mixture onto the ears of corn.
STEP THREE: Place corn cobs in the air fryer basket air frying them for about 13 minutes, turning the corn halfway.
STEP FOUR: Remove corn carefully from the air fryer and enjoy!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Sweet Corn
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs
- Air Fryer Chili Lime Pork Chops
- Taco Salad with Catalina Dressing
Can You Put Aluminum Foil in an Air Fryer With Corn?
Yes! Making corn on the cob in the air fryer with foil allows you to completely cook the corn while holding in flavor and finishes with bright yellow corn kernels.
Just wrap the corn cob in foil and cook as normal.
You can even cook one ear of corn without foil and one ear of corn with foil in the air fryer at the same time.
Additionally, you can use foil in the air fryer to help with cleanup too.
Tips For the Best Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Cook the air fried corn in aluminum foil for corn that’s similar to boiling it without any crispy brown roasted spots
- Use a corn de-silker to easily remove the silk from the corn cob
- Use fresh sweet corn for the sweetest and most delicious corn on the cob you’ve ever tasted
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days following the directions below to reheat.
- Remove the husk from the corn — I do not recommend cooking the corn in the husk as it will burn
- Cook the air fryer corn on the cob in a single layer allowing the corn to not touch
Will Corn on the Cob Pop in an Air Fryer?
No, popcorn is a completely different kind of corn kernel that we do not eat on the cob.
Any social media hacks to pop corn in the air fryer are fake.
How Long To Cook Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer
Air fried corn on the cob will take around 13 minutes to cook fully.
Other Variations of Air Fryer Corn
- Roll the corn in parmesan cheese to create a flavorful cheesy variety.
- Top the corn with mayo (or sour cream), chili powder, feta cheese, lime juice, and fresh cilantro for a delicious air fryer Mexican street corn recipe (also called elote)
- Roll the air fryer corn on the cob in a special seasoning like these chili lime and chipotle parm seasoning packs and serve with lime wedges and/or lime zest
- Remove the butter and replace it with your favorite oil — or use no oil for a healthier easy side dish
How to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Corn on the Cob
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Pull ears of corn out of the freezer.
- Cook the frozen corn on the cob in the air fryer for 3 to 4 minutes then baste the corn with butter, sea salt, and parsley (see measurements below).
- Air fry corn on the cob for an additional 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove corn on the cob from the air fryer and enjoy!
How to Reheat Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer
Store leftover corn on the cob in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Rreheat using these directions.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Air fry corn on the cob for 3-4 minutes, until heated through. Add more butter, sea salt, and parsley if necessary for flavor.
More Corn-Inspired Recipes
- Corn Casserole Without Sour Cream
- Air Fryer Cornbread
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- Air Fried Green Tomatoes
- Air Fryer Hush Puppies with Corn Muffin Mix
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pickles
- Air Fryer Squash
- Air Fryer Asparagus
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
An easy roasted air fryer corn on the cob recipe loaded with buttery flavor. It's everything you didn't know you needed in a corn recipe.
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Shuck both ears of corn and remove any silk. Cut corn cobs in half if desired.
- Mix together melted butter, parsley, and sea salt in a bowl. Baste on corn evenly. Wrap corn in foil if using (see above for more information on this)
- Place corn inside the air fryer side by side and cook for 12-14 minutes until some pieces are browned.
- Remove the corn from the air fryer and enjoy immediately or place it in the fridge for up to 3 days without cheese on top and reheat with the directions below.
How to Cook Frozen Corn in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
2. Cook frozen corn for 3-4 minutes, baste with the butter mixture above, and cook for another 10-12 minutes
How to Reheat Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Cook the corn for 3-4 minutes until corn is hot. Add more butter and salt if needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 442mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.