Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer come out super crispy and faster than oven-baked ones. They’re perfect with your favorite dipping sauce!
Cooking air fryer frozen sweet potato fries give the sweet potato a nice crispy texture in just minutes. It’s the perfect easy side dish to so many dinner options!
I love using frozen Alexia sweet potato fries in the air fryer as they are healthy and air frying them comes out great every time.
Whether you call them yam fries or sweet potato fries, you’re going to love how perfectly crispy they get!
How to Cook Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Place the frozen sweet potato fries into the air fryer basket.
3. Air fry frozen sweet potato fries for 7-8 minutes, shaking the basket and fries halfway through cooking.
4. Remove the sweet potato fries from the air fryer and add a pinch of sea salt if needed. Enjoy!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Grilled Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Tips For the Best Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
- Cook the frozen sweet potato fries in a single layer to allow for even cooking
- Preheat your air fryer to get perfectly crispy fries
- Do not add any extra oil like olive oil or vegetable oil unless your fries look dry halfway through cooking — most frozen foods already have oil on them
- Use Ore-Ida or Alexia sweet potato fries in the air fryer for the best crispy results
- Shoestring fries will take less time to cook since they’re thinner
- Pair the air fried fries with your favorite dipping sauces for maximum flavor
- Add your favorite seasonings, such as garlic powder, paprika, or even this delicious Roast Vegetables and Fries seasoning blend
How Long to Cook Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in an Air Fryer
Most frozen sweet potato fries only need 6 to 7 minutes to cook in an air fryer.
This is using a preheated air fryer. I have tried both Alexia fries and Ore-Ida sweet potato fries using these directions.
Dipping Sauces to Use With Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Nacho Cheese
- Buffalo Sauce
- Blue Cheese
- Honey Buffalo Sauce
- Chipotle Mayo
- Sour Cream
- BBQ Sauce
- Honey Sriracha Sauce
What Temperature Should I Air Fry Frozen Sweet Potato Fries?
Frozen sweet potatoes in the air fryer cook best at high heat.
Cook them at 400 degrees for the best crispy sweet potato fries.
How Do I Reheat Sweet Potato Fries?
Store leftover sweet potato fries in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat using these directions:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cook the leftover fries inside for 2-3 minutes until they’re hot.
More Frozen Air Fryer Fries Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries
- Air Fryer Curly Fries
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Air Fryer Crinkle Fries
More Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- 10 ounces frozen sweet potato fries
- sea salt to taste
- Oil for misting (if needed)
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potato fries into the air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes shaking the basket halfway through. Add oil if needed.
- Remove sweet potato fries from the air fryer. Add sea salt if desired and enjoy.
To reheat sweet potato fries in the air fryer:
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Cook sweet potato fries for 2-3 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 454Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.