Need a quick side the whole family will love? Try making Arby’s frozen curly fries in the air fryer! They’re ready in less than 15 minutes and perfect with your favorite dipping sauces.
I love curly fries, but if you ask me, they have to be cooked just right. Soggy coils of potatoes just aren’t appetizing. That’s why I love making Arby’s frozen curly fries in the air fryer!
This easy recipe goes from freezer to table in less than 15 minutes, including the preheating time, so it’s great when you’re in a pinch or just want something fast. And thanks to the magic of the air fryer, the fries turn out beautifully crispy every time. No soggy fries here!
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- The easiest way to make delicious air fryer frozen curly fries in 15 minutes
- How long to cook curly fries in the air fryer so they turn out crispy every time
- Dipping inspiration to serve with your fries
- How to reheat leftover curly fries in the air fryer
The best part about making these fries is how excited the whole family gets. Eating them is like an acceptable form of playing with your food. After all, who can resist testing the springiness of each fry just before you dunk it in your favorite dipping sauce?
I made this recipe using the 5.8 QT Cosori Air Fryer. Its square basket makes it the perfect size for our family of 4.
How to Make Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
STEP TWO: Lay the frozen curly fries in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Some overlap is okay.
STEP THREE: Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through until the fries reach your desired crispiness.
How Long to Cook Arby’s Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
Timing is always important, but especially so when it comes to fries. Nobody wants to eat soggy, floppy fries!
Keep in mind that the timing may vary slightly depending on the size and brand of your individual air fryer. You can start checking on them for around 8 minutes, then continue to cook until the outsides are nice and crispy and the fries are heated all the way through.
I also want to point out that these will cook faster if you have fresh curly fries instead of frozen. I recommend checking out the section below about reheating curly fries for the best results!
What Kind of Curly Fries Can You Make in the Air Fryer?
I like to use Arby’s frozen brand for my air fryer curly fries. They come seasoned and ready to cook, and they can go from my freezer to my table in under 15 minutes!
But if you have another brand of store bought frozen curly fries you prefer, feel free to use those instead! Keep in mind that they might be slightly different in size, so be sure to keep an eye on the fries as they’re cooking, so they don’t turn out under or over-cooked.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Curly Fries
- Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Beef Wellington Without Mushrooms
- Carne Asada Quesadilla
- Chicken Fajita Wrap
- French Bread Pizza in the Air Fryer
What to Dip Curly Fries In
- 2 Ingredient BBQ Sauce
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- Honey Mustard
- Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Thousand Island
Tips to Make the Best Frozen Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Some overlap is okay when you lay the fries in the basket, but try to give them space. The more the hot air can circulate around the fries, the crispier they will get. It’s always better to work in batches than to overcrowd the basket.
- Shake the basket halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- There’s no need to spray the basket with oil. The fries already contain oil, which will keep them from sticking. Spraying excess oil could cause them to become overly greasy.
How to Reheat Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Place the leftover curly fries in the air fryer.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 3-4 minutes until crispy and hot.
Other Air Fryer Fries Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- Frozen Crinkle Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Frozen Waffle Fries in the Air Fryer
- Steak Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 package of Arby's Seasoned Curly Fries
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place a single layer of fries, it is okay if they overlap slightly, into the basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through, till the desired crispiness.
How to reheat curly fries:
1. Preheat your air fryer.
2. Add fries to the basket and cook for 3-4 minutes or until hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.