Upgrade your fruit platters with this Cool Whip fruit dip! This recipe is easy to prepare and takes snacking to another level. With just 4 ingredients — you can’t go wrong!
Enter: this Cool Whip fruit dip recipe! It’s one of my favorite things to bring to parties when I’m in charge of the sweet stuff. I also like to keep a bit on hand at home.
It really does make snacking on fruit like strawberries, apples, grapes, and pineapples that much better. I also find it’s easy to encourage my kids to snack on some fruit if this cream cheese Cool Whip fruit dip is involved.
I don’t know about you, but I grew up on this stuff! The next time you’re responsible for bringing dessert, why not try your hand at this fruit dip recipe with Cool Whip? My recipe is without marshmallow cream and there is no yogurt either. You guys know I like to keep things simple. Let’s get started!
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- The ingredients you’ll need to prepare your fruit dip recipe with Cool Whip. The good news? There are only 4!
- How to make this recipe for creamy fruit dip without marshmallow fluff in under 10-minutes
- Suggestions for what to dip in my easy-to-make cream cheese Cool Whip fruit dip
With just a few simple ingredients that are easy to find, this yummy fruit dip with cream cheese and Cool Whip will be the star of your next party or get-together!
How to Make Cool Whip Fruit Dip
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Gather your ingredients. Using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese (I like Philadelphia cream cheese best) and powdered sugar together.
STEP TWO: Next, add the vanilla extract and mix again using the hand mixer. Then, carefully fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula until all of the ingredients are well combined.
STEP THREE: You can serve your fruit dip without marshmallow fluff immediately, or you can refrigerate until you’re ready. Serve with your favorite fruit, as well as some of my suggestions below!
What Can I Dip in Cool Whip Fruit Dip?
- Strawberries (or any other type of berry)
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers
- You can also use this fruit dip recipe with Cool Whip as frosting for cakes! I love the idea of using it in a strawberry shortcake.
Does Fruit Dip Need to Be Refrigerated?
Yes, you need to refrigerate fruit dip because of the cream cheese. Remember that you can serve your creamy fruit dip recipe with Cool Whip immediately, or you can let it rest in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy.
How Long Can I Keep Fruit Dip in the Fridge?
Cool Whip fruit dip will keep in the fridge for 5 to 6 days. Place it in an airtight container to keep the dip fresh! Bonus points if your whipped dip doesn’t disappear within a couple of hours — we tend to devour it instantly in my house!
Can I Freeze Cream Cheese Fruit Dip?
If you want to make your fruit dip with cream cheese and Cool Whip ahead of time, or if you simply make too much, feel free to freeze it. It’s a great way to make sure that you don’t end up throwing any of it away.
Place the dip in an airtight container. It will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month. When you’re ready to serve it, place the cream cheese fruit dip in the fridge overnight to thaw.
What Can I Do With Leftover Cream Cheese Fruit Dip?
Instead of placing it in the freezer, experiment with your leftover fruit dip without marshmallow fluff — there are tons of options!
I already mentioned that I love the idea of using it as a frosting for a strawberry shortcake. You can also use it as a frosting on cookies or brownies. For an indulgent breakfast, spread it on pancakes or crepes!
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
- Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- 3 Ingredient Banana Pudding
- Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting
- Brownie Recipe Without Cocoa Powder
- Cream Cheese Frosting Without Butter
- Hershey Kiss Cookies
- Fall Fruit Salad
- Oreo Balls Without Cream Cheese
- Blueberry Banana Oat Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Blossoms
More Recipes to try
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip, thawed
- Using a hand mixture, whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Next add the vanilla extract and mix again with the hand mixer.
- Fold in the Cool Whip till it is all combined.
- You can serve immediately or you can refrigerate till you are ready. Serve with your favorite fruit.
Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 6 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.