This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Easy air fryer desserts that are quick to make and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
If you didn’t know the air fryer could bake, I’m about to blow your mind. You can make everything from fried Oreos to donuts and even churros!
If you like dessert or any sweets, these desserts in the air fryer are exactly what you need.
I’ve curated a list of more than 20 air fryer desserts to put together to enjoy after dinner or for a special treat.
Things to Know When Making Air Fryer Desserts
- You can use anything that’s oven-safe in your air fryer! That means silicone cupcake cups, small round cake pans, ramekins, etc. can all be used in your air fryer.
- You cannot just take an oven recipe and use it for the air fryer. Most recipes should be lowered by 25 to 50 degrees and account for a faster cook time.
- Wet-battered desserts are not the best for an air fryer. Using something with a little more solid outside will work the best (see air fried Oreos below for an example).
- When cooking something with a softer batter, like cookies, use a parchment paper round. This helps stop the cookies from forming into the holes on the basket or mesh tray.
- 8 Oreo cookies or other brand sandwich cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Roll (or crescent dough sheet)
- powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 320 degrees.
- Spread out crescent dough onto a cutting board or counter.
- Using your finger, press down into each perforated line so it forms one big sheet.
- Cut the dough into eighths.
- Place an Oreo cookie in the center of each of the crescent roll squares and roll each corner up (see visual above in post).
- Bunch up the rest of the crescent roll to make sure it covers the entire Oreo
cookie. Do not stretch the crescent roll too thin or it will break.
- Gently place the Air Fried Oreos inside the air fryer in one even row so they
do not touch. If you have a smaller air fryer, cook in batches.
- Cook Oreos on 320 degrees for 5-6 minutes until golden brown on the outside.
- Carefully remove the Air Fryer Oreos from the air fryer and immediately dust them with powdered sugar if desired.
- Let cool for two minutes, then enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.