This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Easy air fryer desserts that are quick to make and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
If you didn’t know the air fryer could bake, I’m about to blow your mind. You can make everything from fried Oreos to donuts and even churros!
If you like dessert or any sweets, these desserts in the air fryer are exactly what you need.
I’ve curated a list of more than 20 air fryer desserts to put together to enjoy after dinner or for a special treat.
Things to Know When Making Air Fryer Desserts
- You cannot just take an oven recipe and use it for the air fryer. Most recipes should be lowered by 25 to 50 degrees and account for a faster cook time.
- Wet-battered desserts are not the best for an air fryer. Using something with a little more solid outside will work the best (see air fried Oreos below for an example).
- When cooking something with a softer batter, like cookies, use a parchment paper round. This helps stop the cookies from forming into the holes on the basket or mesh tray.
An air fryer take on deep-fried Oreos without the excess oil.
Use simple, everyday ingredients to whip up a rich and decadent chocolate air fryer cake in less time than it takes to bake in the oven!
This air fryer s'mores recipe will give you crispy, golden-brown marshmallows with hot, gooey centers every time! Top with chocolate and graham crackers, then dig in.
My favorite easy air fryer dessert! Air fryer donuts made with raspberry jelly in just 4 ingredients with canned biscuits.
Apple fritters are air fried and topped with a cinnamon glaze for a delicious dessert!
Everyone loves chocolate and nutella. Now how about using your air fryer to turn these flavors into easy molten lava cakes? So decadent, everyone will want a bite!
A sweet and rich air fryer cookie loaded with chocolate chips and ready to be your new favorite dessert.
A sweet way to enjoy sweet potatoes as a healthier dessert option. Serves great as a side too!
A delicious air fryer dessert made with pumpkin puree and Pillsbury crescent rolls.
Air fryer apples are covered in graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon to create a delicious snack or dessert.
These air fryer churros are a fun and easy air fryer dessert! Sweet dough is air fried and coated in cinnamon sugar for a delicious Mexican-inspired treat.
These irresistible air fryer brownies are so quick and easy to make. They're small batch chocolate brownies that make the perfect amount for two people.
A healthier spin on Domino’s cinnamon sugar bread twists that you can make in your air fryer. Talk about one of the best air fryer desserts!
Fresh Air Fryer Donuts with Chocolate Glaze topped with rainbow sprinkles.
These delicious, heart-shaped strawberry Nutella hand pies are cooked in minutes in the air fryer!
These ube glazed donuts are made with Pilsbury Grands biscuit dough and can be made in under 15 minutes. Perfect grab and go food.
Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies are made with just 3 ingredients and can be whipped up in just minutes!
Air Fryer Beignets are pillowy, fluffy delights in every single powdered sugar dusted bite!
These Air Fryer Mini S’mores Pie have a golden graham cracker crust, marshmallows and Hershey’s chocolate to come together for the ultimate s’mores pie.
Air Fryer Churro Apple Pie Bombs are a quick and easy dessert in the air fryer and can be topped with vanilla ice cream for a decadent dessert.
This Air Fryer Cheesecake starts with a cookie crust, adds a caramel
cheesecake, and is topped with a chocolate ganache for a quick and easy dessert.
Air Fryer Baked Apples are a simple and delicious healthy dessert! You will love these tender apples topped with cinnamon, sugar, and oats.
Made with just 5 ingredients, this air fryer chocolate bread pudding is ready to serve in less than half an hour.
This creamy and delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga recipe is the perfect dessert to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth!
Air Fryer Angel Food Cake is a simple and beautiful layered cake topped with strawberries and cream, made right in the air fryer!
Air fryer blueberry fried pies are made with a homemade blueberry filling layered into store-bought crust and air fried to golden perfection.
8 Oreo cookies or other brand sandwich cookies
1 package Pillsbury Crescent Roll (or crescent dough sheet)
powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 320 degrees.
- Spread out crescent dough onto a cutting board or counter.
- Using your finger, press down into each perforated line so it forms one big sheet.
- Cut the dough into eighths.
- Place an Oreo cookie in the center of each of the crescent roll squares and roll each corner up (see visual above in post).
- Bunch up the rest of the crescent roll to make sure it covers the entire Oreo
cookie. Do not stretch the crescent roll too thin or it will break.
- Gently place the Air Fried Oreos inside the air fryer in one even row so they
do not touch. If you have a smaller air fryer, cook in batches.
- Cook Oreos on 320 degrees for 5-6 minutes until golden brown on the outside.
- Carefully remove the Air Fryer Oreos from the air fryer and immediately dust them with powdered sugar if desired.
- Let cool for two minutes, then enjoy!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 162Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.