Marshmallow fruit dip is a delicious and creamy treat perfect for dipping your favorite fruits! The marshmallow fluff, creamy ingredients, and hint of vanilla add a delightful sweetness to any fruit platter.
Marshmallow fruit dip is a mouthwatering treat that combines the cloud-like goodness of marshmallow fluff with classic fresh fruits. It’s a versatile treat that works well as an appetizer, dessert, or even a light afternoon snack!
This marshmallow fluff fruit dip is incredibly easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort. This creamy dip is made by blending marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, and a touch of vanilla, resulting in a heavenly fruit dip with marshmallow fluff made for the spotlight!
Fruit dip with marshmallow cream can take a platter of freshly sliced fruits like strawberries, apples, or pineapple to a whole new level of deliciousness. The creamy texture and sweet flavor perfectly complement the natural juiciness of the fruit.
Whether you’re hosting a party, enjoying a picnic, or simply enjoying a sweet snack, marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is a go-to crowd-pleaser! Dive into this delightful dip, and let the fruity goodness and marshmallow magic transport you to paradise.
How to Make Fruit Dip with Marshmallow Fluff
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Add the marshmallow fluff, whipped cream cheese, and vanilla extract (if desired) to a large mixing bowl.
STEP TWO: Use an electric mixer to blend the ingredients together until they are thoroughly combined. This should take approximately 1 minute.
STEP THREE: Transfer marshmallow fluff fruit dip mixture to a serving bowl once it is smooth and well blended. Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Tips for the Best Fruit Dip with Marshmallow Cream
- Opt for whipped cream cheese when making the fruit dip with marshmallow fluff, as it adds a light and fluffy texture.
- Measure marshmallow fluff with ease. Lightly grease your measuring spoon with cooking spray or oil. This will prevent the sticky fluff from sticking to the spoon, making it easier to scoop now and clean later!
- Use room temperature ingredients. Soften cream cheese on the counter for 30-45 minutes before making marshmallow fluff fruit dip. It will blend much easier into the marshmallow fluff for a creamy, lump-free mixture.
- Enhance the sweetness. Add up to a teaspoon of vanilla extract to your marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip if you would like!
Variations for Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon or orange zest into the fruit dip with marshmallow cream for a subtle citrus flavor.
- Add ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg to the marshmallow fruit dip for a fall-spiced version.
- Create a crunchy texture with finely chopped nuts like toasted almonds or pecans.
- Mix in ⅓ cup of Nutella or chocolate syrup for a chocolatey twist!
- Experiment with different fruit extracts like strawberry, raspberry, or almond to infuse unique flavors into the marshmallow fruit dip. You can also add ¼ cup of berry jam for a berry fruit dip.
More Marshmallow Recipes
- No Bake Christmas Marshmallow Treats with Oreos
- Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
- Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Orange Dreamsicle Salad
Are Melted Marshmallows the Same as Marshmallow Fluff?
Though they look similar, they’re very different! Marshmallows contain gelatin which allows them to set and become firm. When melted, they just become gooey and sticky.
Marshmallow fluff, however, has a soft and creamy texture from the addition of egg whites that creates the perfect airy fluff of marshmallow fruit dip.
Is There Cream Cheese in Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip?
Yes! Whipped cream cheese helps thicken fruit dip with marshmallow fluff and adds a tangy, rich flavor. If you can’t find the whipped variety, substitute one 8-ounch block and soften it on the counter first.
You can also use dairy-free cream cheese alternatives if you prefer! For the best results, make sure the alternative cream cheese has a similar consistency.
Can I Use Marshmallow Fruit Dip for Cakes?
Absolutely! Marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip can be a delicious and creamy addition for a range of desserts like brownies, a warm cup of hot cocoa, or as filling in cakes and cupcakes.
You can typically use marshmallow fruit dip in the same way as you would American buttercream, though you may need to thicken it a bit more for stacked cakes.
More Fruit dip Recipes
- 1 large container (16 ounces) whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 container (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Any fruit you like: apple slices, strawberries, orange segments, pineapple slices, etc.
- Add the marshmallow fluff, whipped cream cheese, and vanilla extract (if using) to a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until well combined– about 1 minute.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and serve with your favorite fruit for dipping.
- Store any leftover fruit dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.