Indulge in juicy and flavorful Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin made effortlessly. Experience the perfect balance of tender meat and crispy texture in this delightful and hassle-free main dish.
Discover the easiest way to enjoy the best boneless, skinless turkey tenderloin in the air fryer. With a Jennie O turkey tenderloin, you can achieve a perfectly air fried roast that is both convenient and delicious.
Whether using frozen or marinated turkey medallions, air frying effortlessly transforms turkey into a tender and flavorful dish.
The air fryer’s efficiency allows you to cook turkey breast tenderloin in a fraction of the time it takes in the oven, making it an ideal choice for busy weeknights.
With its lean protein and low-carb profile, air fryer turkey tenderloin is an easy meal option for those following a keto lifestyle.
For busy households, air fryer turkey tenderloins are a lifesaver, delivering a delicious and easy dinner in no time.
So, get ready to savor the exceptional taste and tender texture of air fryer turkey breast tenderloin!
How to Cook Turkey Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
STEP TWO: Sprinkle the turkey breast tenderloin with a generous amount of Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
STEP THREE: Carefully place the seasoned turkey tenderloins inside the air fryer basket, ensuring they are not stacked or touching.
STEP FOUR: Air fry turkey tenderloins for approximately 25 minutes, flipping halfway through to make sure they’re cooking evenly. Use a meat thermometer to check that the internal temperature of the air fryer turkey tenderloins reaches 165 degrees F.
STEP FIVE: Once fully cooked, remove the turkey pieces from the air fryer and let them rest for about 5 minutes. This allows the juices time to redistribute.
STEP SIX: Slice the rested air fryer turkey breast tenderloin and serve with your favorite sides.
How Long to Cook Turkey Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
As a general guideline, a 1 to 1.5 lb turkey tenderloin will require approximately 25 to 30 minutes of cooking time at 350 degrees F.
If your turkey tenderloin happens to be smaller or larger, you will need to adjust the time accordingly.
Tips for the Best Turkey Tenderloins in the Air Fryer
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket to allow proper air circulation and ensure even cooking.
- If you’re using a frozen turkey tenderloin, thaw it completely before cooking for more even and thorough cooking.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the thickest part of the tenderloin. It’s safe to eat when it reaches 165 degrees F.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan
- Air Fryer Sweet and Spicy Brussels Sprouts
- Instant Pot Glazed Carrots
- Mushroom Gravy
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes with Garlic
- Ninja Foodi Rice
Variations to this Turkey Tenderloin Recipe in the Air Fryer
- Pesto Stuffed Tenderloin: Cut a slit lengthwise in the tenderloin and stuff it with a generous amount of pesto sauce before cooking.
- Cranberry Glazed: Brush air fryer turkey breast tenderloin with cranberry sauce mixed with a touch of maple syrup and Dijon mustard for a festive and tangy glaze.
- Bacon Wrapped Honey Mustard Turkey: Wrap the turkey tenderloin with bacon slices and brush it with a mixture of honey and Dijon mustard for a sweet and tangy glaze.
- Smoky BBQ Tenderloin: Brush the tenderloin with your preferred smoky BBQ sauce for a flavorful twist.
- Sweet and Smoky Recipe: Use a spice rub for this turkey tenderloin recipe in the air fryer! Combine smoked paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and a touch of cinnamon.
More Healthy Air Fryer Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders – No Breading
- Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer Tuna Steaks
Storing and Reheating Turkey Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
Let the poultry cool completely, then place it in an airtight container. Store turkey breast tenderloin in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
You can also freeze turkey tenderloin for up to 3 months. Wrap the meat tightly in plastic wrap or foil and place it in a freezer-safe airtight container.
To reheat leftover turkey tenderloin, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place slices of turkey tenderloin in the air fryer basket, then air fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until the tenderloin is warmed through.
Is Turkey Tenderloin the Same As Turkey Breast?
No, it’s not. Turkey tenderloin refers to a specific portion of the turkey breast, but there are some differences between the two.
Turkey breast is typically bone-in, skin-on, and weighs about 4 to 6 pounds. Alternatively, turkey tenderloin is boneless and skinless.
Although tenderloins are slightly smaller than the breast, this tender cut still provides a substantial portion of meat.
More Air Fryer Turkey Recipes
- Turkey Wings in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- The Best Air Fryer Thanksgiving Recipes
- Air Fryer Turkey Wings
Air Fryer Weight Watcher Points per serving: 0
- (2) 1.5 pound turkey tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper evenly on the turkey.
- Place the turkey tenderloins inside the air fryer and cook for 25 minutes, flipping once. The internal temperature of the tenderloin should be 165 degrees.
- Remove the turkey from the air fryer, let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
How to Reheat Turkey Tenderloin in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Place leftover turkey tenderloin in the air fryer and cook for 4 to 5 minutes (2 to 3 minutes for slices).
Cook Frozen Turkey Tenderloin in the Air Fryer at 330 degrees until it reaches 165 degrees at its thickest point. This can take up to 40 to 50 minutes depending on thickness.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 34g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.