This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Would you believe air fryer boneless wings can be ready in about 15 minutes? Enjoy juicy, tender chicken bites with no breading, no flour, and no mess.
The air fryer is my secret weapon for making quick and easy dinners my whole family will love. On busy weeknights, recipes like these air fryer boneless wings are an absolute lifesaver!
In about 15 minutes, you can have tender, homemade, healthy chicken bites ready to enjoy.
There’s no flour and no breading, so you don’t have to worry about making a mess! And if you pair them with a low-carb dipping sauce, they’re great for a Keto diet too.
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- How to make air fryer boneless chicken wings
- How to make frozen boneless chicken wings in the air fryer
- Tips for making the best air fryer boneless wings
- The secret to getting extra crispy boneless wings
Buffalo wings are my favorite, so I like to toss my boneless wings in buffalo sauce and serve them with my homemade blue cheese dressing.
Prefer drummettes and flats for wings instead of boneless? Try out our Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wing recipe!
And check out our best air fryer chicken wings recipes here!
I made this recipe using the 5.8 QT Cosori Air Fryer. Its square basket makes it the perfect size for our family of 4.
How to Make Boneless Wings in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Cut your chicken breast into large pieces. Lightly pat with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
STEP TWO: Place the chicken in the basket, leaving space between each one. If your air fryer tends to stick, I recommend using an EVO Oil Mister to spritz your air fryer basket before placing the chicken bites in.
STEP THREE: Mix your seasonings and sprinkle over the chicken.
STEP FOUR: Cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F using an Instant-Read Meat Thermometer. At the 5-minute mark, flip your wings and season the other side.
STEP FIVE: At 8 minutes, check on the smaller pieces to make sure they don’t overcook.
STEP SIX: Transfer the fried boneless chicken wings to a bowl, then pour the buffalo sauce on top. Use tongs to flip until all the chicken is coated.
STEP SEVEN: Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrots, and celery sticks.
I like to use my homemade buffalo sauce, but you can use store-bought if you prefer. I love Anchor Bar’s buffalo sauce and Frank’s wing sauce when using store-bought, but nothing beats the homemade kind.
How to Make Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
When I have chicken breast on hand and enough time to cut it up before air frying, that’s my favorite method. You get a delicious, healthy, high-protein dinner that’s perfectly crispy and juicy.
But when I’m in a hurry, I love using this method to make Tyson Anytizer boneless wings! It’s so easy, and let’s be honest: my kids never say no to chicken fries.
This method works great for the popcorn chicken, buffalo chicken, and even the BBQ-flavored Anytizer wings as well!
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Add the Tyson Anytizer boneless wings to the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for about 6 minutes, until the chicken reaches 165 degrees, then remove the boneless wings from the air fryer and enjoy
How to Store Leftover Air Fryer Boneless Wings
When stored properly, leftover boneless wings will keep for up to four days.
Make sure to store them in a shallow airtight container or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy.
Tips for Making the Best Air Fryer Boneless Wings
- Pat the chicken pieces dry to remove excess moisture. This will help the exterior get nice and crispy.
- To avoid clumpy seasoning, mix the spices in a miniature sifter like this one and then sprinkle wherever you need it.
- Use an Instant-Read Meat Thermometer to make sure the chicken is fully cooked without overcooking. The instant-read kind is very important to keep as much heat in the air fryer as possible each time you check the chicken.
- You want to leave a little space between the chicken pieces to ensure they get nice and crispy. This may mean you need to cook in two batches.
How to Reheat Boneless Wings in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place the boneless wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
How to Make Air Fryer Boneless Wings Extra Crispy
Craving some crispy-breaded boneless wings without all the excess oil? Just add the breading, then let your air fryer work its magic.
- In one bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. Add 1 cup of flour to a separate bowl and mix in your seasonings.
- Dip each chicken piece first in the egg, then in the flour and seasoning mixture. Tap off the excess flour.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Spritz them with a little oil before cooking and halfway through to help the flour develop a crunchy coating.
Make sure you tap off the excess flour before cooking or it will make a mess! Trust me, I’ve learned from experience.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken
- Garlic Parmesan Wings in the Air Fryer
- The Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Air Fryer Weight Watcher Points per serving: 1
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Lightly pat the tops and bottoms of your boneless wings to remove extra moisture.
- Place the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Spray your air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray if your air fryer tends to stick. Place your wings into the basket, leaving room around each of them.
- Sprinkle the tops of your wings in the air fryer, reserving half of the seasoning for later.
- Cook the boneless wings for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping or lightly shaking the basket halfway through cooking and seasoning the other side. Chicken is cooked once it hits 165 degrees.
- Place your fried boneless chicken wings in a bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over top of it. If you need to do two batches, reserve ½ for the next batch. Use tongs to flip and cover the boneless wings. Serve with blue cheese dressing
How to Cook Frozen Boneless Wings in the Air Fryer (Tyson Anytizer Boneless Wings):
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Place the frozen Anytizer wings in the air fryer and cook for about 6 minutes until warmed thoroughly.
How to Reheat Boneless Wings in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Place your leftover boneless chicken wings in the air fryer and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until warmed all the way through. If using sauced wings, use an air fryer pan for easy clean-up.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 289mgSodium: 2290mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 106g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.