This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
A collection of the best kid-friendly air fryer recipes to feed your entire family. Even your picky eaters are going to love these!
Cooking for young kids can get frustrating when you make an elaborate dinner and they just don’t eat what’s on their plate.
I have a preschooler and a toddler, so I know the pain. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve heated frozen chicken nuggets in the air fryer because of it.
Thankfully these air fryer kid-friendly recipes are here to save dinner (and lunch). Here is an amazing list of air fryer recipes your whole family will love. They’re quick, easy, and some are even fun for the kids to help!
This list has everything from chicken tenders to fried Oreos and even cheesy Mexican hot dog taquitos!
We’ve got breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between covered for you.
Why Should You Cook for Your Kids in an Air Fryer?
- It cooks faster than an oven
- It’s healthier than deep-fried
- You can make almost anything in it!
- It doesn’t heat the entire house in the summer
- Almost everything can be cooked from frozen, which makes for a super easy meal
- It just tastes better!
- 5 frozen corn dogs
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the frozen corn dogs inside the air fryer and cook for 10-13 minutes, until heated thoroughly.
- Remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.