Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs are the ultimate comfort food that gets a perfectly crisp outside that can’t be replicated.
Whether you’re looking for an easy snack or dinner you or the kids love, air frying frozen corn dogs is it.
They’re basically like frozen hot dogs (and yes, you can cook frozen hot dogs in the air fryer too!), but previously deep fried in batter then frozen.
Serve these air fryer frozen corn dogs with your favorite dipping sauce and a side dish, and you’ve got yourself an easy meal!
How to Cook Corn Dogs in the Air Fryer
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
STEP TWO: Place the frozen corn dogs in the air fryer basket or tray and cook for 10-12 minutes.
STEP THREE: Remove the corn dogs from the air fryer and enjoy!
Sauces to Dip Air Fryer corn Dogs In
How Long to Cook Corn Dogs in the Air Fryer
Air fried corn dogs take about 10 to 12 minutes to heat thoroughly in an air fryer.
You may need another minute or two of cooking time when cooking corn dogs in an air fryer oven.
If you’re looking to make mini corn dogs in the air fryer, use these directions instead.
What to Serve with a Corn Dog in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Mac and Cheese with Cream Cheese
- Air Fryer Curly Fries
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
Tips for Making Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Preheat the air fryer to allow for the best even cooking and a crispy outside
- Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure the insides are cooked fully before removing the air fried corn dogs
- Air fry corn dogs in a single layer with space between each frozen corn dog
- There is no need to thaw the frozen corn dogs — just place them in the air fryer straight from the freezer
- Use frozen corn dogs — homemade corn dogs will need a different time and temperature to air fry
- Make mini frozen corn dogs in the air fryer at 350 degrees for about 7 to 9 minutes
Best Brands of Frozen Corn Dogs to Use
Here are just a few brands you can air fry using these directions with success.
- State Fair Classic Corn Dogs
- Bar S Corn Dogs
- Foster Farms Mini Corn Dogs and regular sized corn dogs
- Field Roast Mini Corn Dogs (yes, the vegan brand!)
- Johnsonville Corn Dogs
- Costsco Corn Dogs
How to Reheat Corn Dogs in the Air Fryer
Store leftover air fryer corn dogs in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the leftover corn dog in the air fryer and air fry corn dogs for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
More Air Fryer Frozen Snacks
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Chicken Fries
- Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Taquitos
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Oreos
- Air Fryer Mac and Cheese Bites
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- 5 frozen corn dogs
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Place the frozen corn dogs into the air fryer and cook for 10-13 minutes, checking the inside with an Instant Read Thermometer.
3. Remove the corn dogs from the air fryer and enjoy!
How to Reheat Corn Dogs in an Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Cook the corn dogs in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes, remove them from the air fryer, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.