Crispy, golden, and irresistibly delicious, these air fryer mini corn dogs are ready in just 15 minutes! Perfect for kid-approved snacking, lunch, or dinner.
Step right up and prepare to be amazed by the incredible taste of corn dogs in the air fryer! These bite-sized delights bring all the fun and flavors of carnival foods right to your own kitchen.
With a perfectly crispy golden exterior and a juicy, flavorful center, they’re the ultimate crowd-pleasing snack. In fact, I think calling them “kid-approved” is an understatement!
Best of all, air fried mini corn dogs can go from freezer to table in just 15 minutes. When you need a tasty bite or weeknight dinner ready fast, this quick air fryer hack will save the day.
They’re also great to serve for game day get-together! So grab your favorite dipping sauce and get ready to savor every crispy, juicy, delicious bite.
How to Make Air Fryer Mini Corn Dogs
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Line the air fryer basket with foil for easy clean-up.
STEP TWO: Place the frozen mini corn dogs in the air fryer basket in an even layer.
STEP THREE: Air fry at 380 degrees F for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the mini corn dogs are golden brown and cooked through.
STEP FOUR: Serve with your favorite corn dog toppings and dipping sauces.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Frozen Mini Corn Dogs
- 2-Ingredient BBQ Sauce
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Honey Buffalo Sauce
- Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Mild Buffalo Sauce
- Smoky Red Pepper Crema
How Long to Cook Frozen Mini Corn Dogs in the Air Fryer
The goal is to air fry mini corn dogs to golden brown perfection while ensuring they’re hot all the way through to the center. The exact cooking time is going to depend on your make and model of air fryer as well as the size of your corn dog nuggets.
Personally, I like to make State Fair mini corn dogs in the air fryer. If you use this brand, 8-10 minutes should be just the right amount of time. Don’t forget to flip the corn dogs or at least shake the basket! Once the breading is crisped to your desired level, cut into one to make sure it’s heated all the way through.
Tips for Making the Best Air Fryer Frozen Mini Corn Dogs
- I recommend using the State Fair brand, but Foster Farms or any other frozen brand will work well. You could also use Field Roast for a plant-based version!
- Line the air fryer basket with tin foil before adding the mini corn dogs. This makes for a much easier clean up.
- Arrange the mini corn dogs in a single layer, giving them enough space for the hot air to circulate and cook them evenly.
- If you prefer a darker and crispier coating, you can spray the mini corn dogs with cooking spray before air frying. I recommend keeping it pretty light so they don’t end up soggy from too much oil.
- Serve these mini corn dogs with your favorite corn dog toppings! Think ketchup, mustard, or a tangy barbecue sauce for dipping.
- For an extra touch of indulgence, sprinkle some grated cheese or chopped green onions on top of the mini corn dogs right when they finish cooking.
More Delicious Hot Dog Recipes
- Air Fryer Chili Cheese Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs in the Air Fryer
- BBQ Hot Dogs
More Air Fryer Frozen Recipes
- 55 Best Frozen Foods in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Taquitos
- Frozen Burgers in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Pretzel in the Air Fryer
- 15 frozen mini corn dogs
- Place frozen mini corn dogs in an even layer in a foil-lined air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 380 F for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through, flipping them halfway through the cook time.
- Serve with your favorite corn dog toppings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 568mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.