This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
A collection of keto air fryer recipes to meet any low-carb diet. They’re all so tasty, crispy, and easy to make!
Whether it’s the start of the new year, a diet change, or just working to become healthier, these low carb air fryer recipes are here to help you start.
Is an Air Fryer Good for Keto?
Yes! Air fryers are a great option for keto diets for multiple reasons.
- Versatility – air fryers can make everything from low-carb vegetables to chicken, steak, and more!
- Turn different recipes keto – You can easily turn non-keto recipes with breading into delicious keto air fryer recipes by replacing breadcrumbs with pork rinds
- Fewer calories – while oil does not contain carbs, cutting excess oil can save time and money
- Cooking takes less time – cooking in an air fryer takes 25-50% less time than cooking in an oven
Does Air Frying Reduce Carbs?
Air frying does not magically make carbs disappear, but it does provide a variety of recipes to make that are keto and low carb.
Using an air fryer helps cut down on oil used in the recipe and cook in less time.
That means it’s important to search for recipes that are low in carbs and are 100% keto-friendly.
I’ve put together this list for you to make that an easy task.
All of these air fryer keto recipes are easy to make. It includes everything from breakfast to lunch, dinner, snacks, and of course, indulgent keto desserts.
And there’s more than 50 included!
- 1 pound chicken drumettes and flats
- salt and pepper to taste
- One homemade recipe of buffalo sauce
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Trim or separate wings at the joint if needed, creating a flat and drumette per chicken wing. Discard the tips.
- Pat chicken wings dry -- you will want them as dry as possible to help crisp them up.
- Coat chicken wings with a generous amount of salt and a little pepper.
- Cook wings at 380 degrees until cooked through, about 20-22 minutes.
- Increase air fryer temperature to 400 degrees and cook until chicken wings get a nice crispy outside, about 4-5 minutes.
- Coat with homemade buffalo sauce or other desired sauce.
- Enjoy immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 19g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.