Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is the ideal combination of buttery, savory, and spicy goodness.
This incredibly easy air fryer buffalo cauliflower recipe calls for just 2 ingredients — cauliflower and buffalo sauce, but packs on extraordinary flavor.
It includes no breading, making it gluten-free, and keeps the side dish healthy!
You can use either a homemade buffalo sauce or your favorite store-bought buffalo sauce.
Who knew air frying could be so simple?!
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
STEP TWO: Place the cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 7-8 minutes, shaking the basket about halfway through.
STEP THREE: Transfer the cooked cauliflower from your air fryer to a bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce into the bowl and mix until the cauliflower is even coated. I love to use my easy homemade buffalo sauce recipe.
STEP FOUR: Reduce the air fryer temperature to 350 degrees F. Return the florets to the basket and cook for about 3 minutes.
STEP SIX: Remove buffalo cauliflower from your air fryer. Serve and enjoy right away!
Tips To make the Best Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
- Cut your head of cauliflower into bite-sized florets that are as close in size as possible
- Buffalo sauce includes ingredients such as Frank’s hot sauce, melted butter, and garlic powder, so there’s no need to add those to this recipe
- Air fry cauliflower florets in a single layer with only a little overlap to let them cook evenly
- Add the buffalo sauce after the cauliflower is almost done cooking to get that nice sturdy texture
What to Serve with Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
I eat this recipe as a side dish, so I love pairing it with savory meat to get a full meal.
- Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Shake and Bake Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
Variations to Buffalo Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
- Use less hot sauce or cayenne pepper for a more mild version of this buffalo roasted cauliflower recipe
- Use BBQ sauce or honey buffalo sauce instead of normal buffalo sauce for a new flavor!
- Add flour, cornstarch, or breading to turn this into crispy buffalo cauliflower wings — use this air fryer cauliflower wings recipe for easy instructions
More Ways to Use Buffalo Sauce
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps (and lettuce wraps!)
- Buffalo Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
What To Dip Your Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower In
While you can eat this as is without any dip, here are a few of my favorite dipping sauces to use.
- Blue Cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Any other creamy dip you love
- More Buffalo Sauce!
And don’t forget your celery sticks to serve and dip alongside them!
More Cauliflower Recipes
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Carrots
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
Love air frying? Join our newsletter! You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or join our free Facebook Air Frying Community.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
A simple spicy cauliflower side dish made in an air fryer in just minutes!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add cauliflower into the air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from the air fryer and place inside a bowl.
- Add buffalo sauce to cauliflower and mix to coat cauliflower evenly.
- Add the cauliflower back to the air fryer, turn temperature to 350 degrees, and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove buffalo cauliflower from the air fryer and enjoy immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 398mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.
2 thoughts on “Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower”
Can i use cauliflower and broccoli?
Hi Brandy, yes, you can cook them both, but I don’t recommend adding the buffalo sauce onto the broccoli. Here is an air fryer broccoli recipe if you’re looking for one!