Add some healthy crunch to your meal with air fryer broccoli and cauliflower! Irresistibly crispy, perfectly seasoned, and ready to serve in just 15 minutes.
Looking for an easy and healthy side that can be ready fast? Air fryer broccoli and cauliflower is seasoned to perfection and turns out irresistibly crispy in 15 minutes flat!
A simple blend of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt with a little oil gives the veggies a delicious burst of flavor. And all you have to do is toss everything together, air fry, and serve!
Whether you’re prepping a hands-on main course that doesn’t leave a lot of time for a complicated side or you just want to get a well-rounded meal on the table quickly, this air fryer cauliflower and broccoli recipe is here to save the day. It will have even the pickiest of eaters happily devouring their veggies!
How to Make Broccoli and Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F.
STEP TWO: In a medium-sized bowl, toss the broccoli and cauliflower with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
STEP THREE: Add the vegetables to the air fryer basket in as even of a layer as possible.
STEP FOUR: Air fry for 10 minutes, shaking the basket once halfway through, until veggies are crispy on the outside and cooked through.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
- Buffalo Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Steak
- Instant Pot Tortellini Soup
- Tri Tip Crock Pot
How Long to Air Fry Broccoli and Cauliflower
The size of your florets is going to have the biggest impact on your cooking time. The bigger the broccoli and cauliflower florets, the longer they will need to cook all the way through.
If your florets are very small, you might want to start checking on the veggies around the 7-minute mark.
If your florets are a normal size, cook them for the full 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through, before checking for desired doneness.
You want the tops of the florets to have a really nice crispy crunch and for the veggies to be hot all the way through, but still have a little firmness. If the broccoli and cauliflower seem mushy, they’ve been cooked for too long.
Tips for Making the Broccoli and Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
- Try to ensure the florets are evenly sized. This will allow all of the cauliflower and broccoli to cook at the same rate.
- When tossing the broccoli and cauliflower with the seasonings and oil, ensure every piece is well-coated. This will maximize the crispiness and flavor of every bite.
- Try to keep the veggies in an even layer in the air fryer basket. This will help the hot air to circulate around every piece.
- Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to help the broccoli and cauliflower cook as evenly as possible.
- To store leftover veggies, allow to fully cool, then transfer to an airtight container. Air fried broccoli and cauliflower will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To reheat broccoli and cauliflower in the air fryer, preheat to 375 degrees F, then add the leftover veggies. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the florets are crispy and hot all the way through.
More Delicious Air Fryer Veggie Recipes
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Blooming Onion in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Air Fryer Carrot Chips
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Sliced Potatoes in the Air Fryer
More Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipes
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Broccoli Salad
- Chicken and Broccoli Lasagna
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- Frozen Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
- Broccoli Casserole with Ritz Crackers
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 3 cups broccoli florets (about ½ bunch broccoli)
- 3 cups cauliflower florets (about ½ head cauliflower)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat air fryer to 375 F
- Toss the broccoli and cauliflower with olive oil, italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt
- Add to the airfryer basket and cook 10 minutes, shaking the basket once halfway through
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 327mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.