This air fryer frozen cauliflower is ready in just 20 minutes for an easy and tasty veggie side! The cauliflower is lightly seasoned and turns out so tender and delicious.
Looking for a healthy and tasty side that can be ready fast?
Air fryer frozen cauliflower is ready in just 20 minutes and tastes so much better than cooking it in the microwave or the oven!
The florets turn out tender and juicy without getting soggy or rubbery, and the light seasoning adds the perfect pop of flavor.
If you’re looking for an easy way to add veggies to your meal, you’re going to love this recipe!
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- The 20-minute method for making frozen cauliflower in the air fryer
- How to know when your florets have finished cooking
- Tips and tricks for making the best air fryer cauliflower
- What to serve with this tasty veggie
- How to reheat leftover cauliflower in the air fryer
This is one of my go-to sides when I’m short on time but want to get a healthy veggie on my plate.
But it also makes a great snack if you want something warm and crispy. There’s really never a bad time to make air fryer cauliflower!
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
STEP TWO: Toss the frozen cauliflower with the oil, paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper until the cauliflower is fully coated.
STEP THREE: Transfer the seasoned florets to the air fryer basket in a single layer.
STEP FOUR: Air fry for 14-16 minutes, shaking once halfway through.
How Long Does Frozen Cauliflower Take to Cook in the Air Fryer?
This is going to depend on the make and model of your air fryer as well as the size of your cauliflower florets.
However, you can usually expect your frozen cauliflower to be done after air frying for 14-16 minutes.
You want the florets to be golden in color with a little bit of deep-brown crispiness on the edges.
They should have a slight crunch on the outside but be fork-tender on the inside. If the florets feel too tough, continue cooking for a minute or two.
If some of the florets are extra big, you could also slice them in half when you shake the basket.
Just be sure to work quickly so you don’t lose too much of the heat in the air fryer. It doesn’t have to be pretty, just a quick chop and then throw the pieces back in!
Tips for Making the Best Frozen Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
- Oil and seasoning has a tendency to clump when you’re tossing with anything frozen, so you may need to use your hands to make sure the seasoning fully coats all the cauliflower.
- Try to keep the florets in a single layer in the air fryer basket. If you overcrowd the basket, the florets won’t be able to crisp up properly and may turn out more soggy.
- Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to help the cauliflower air fry on all sides.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Beef Wellington Without Mushrooms
- BBQ Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Tortellini Soup
- Tri Tip Crock Pot
What Brand of Frozen Cauliflower is Best?
You can use any brand you like! I’ve tried Green Giant, Taylor Farms, and generic store brands like Great Value, Meijer’s, and more.
All of them have turned out delicious!
Just be sure to pay attention to the size of the florets as they can vary from brand to brand.
If the florets are extra large, they’ll need to be cooked longer.
If the florets vary a lot in size, you could always start with the big ones and then throw the smaller ones in after 3 minutes or so to prevent them from overcooking.
How to Reheat Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the leftover cauliflower in the air fryer basket in a single layer
- Air fry for 3-4 minutes until crispy on the outside and heated all the way through.
More Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipes
Other Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Frozen Asparagus
- Frozen Broccoli in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn on the Cob
- Frozen Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- 1 pound frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 F.
- Toss the frozen cauliflower with the oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; you may need to use your hands to make sure the seasoning fully coats all the cauliflower.
- Air fry for 14-16 minutes, shaking once halfway through.
How to reheat cauliflower:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Add cauliflower to the basket and cook for 3-4 minutes or until hot all the way through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.