40 delicious and easy Ninja air fryer recipes that can be made by beginner cooks and those who love to eat.
I like to call our Ninja Foodi the appliance of all appliances. It has pressure cooking, air frying, and even more options than I can count.
While I am obsessed with air frying, I just HAD to put together a collection of Ninja Foodi Air Fryer recipes from breakfast to dessert that work perfectly in your ninja appliance.
This list includes everything from breakfast to lunch, dinner, dessert, and beyond. Basically anything you would want to cook in the air fryer CAN be cooked in the Ninja!
Do Normal Air Fryer Recipes Work in the Ninja Air Fryer?
Yes! I’ve tested on multiple air fryer recipes in my Ninja Foodi air fryer and most of them work flawlessly in the Ninja air fryer except for few exceptions.
Labeled as Ninja: These are recipes made and tested solely for the Ninja Foodi air fryer. These work in Ninja appliances, including the Ninja Foodi Grill. Basically, if you have a ninja air fryer of any model, they will work.
Labled as Air Fryer: These are regular air fryer recipes that work amazing in the Ninja air fryer. While their directions don’t have Ninja in specific, you can follow the same recipe and choose the “Air Fry” or “Air Crisp” option on your air fryer.
What Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Do You Recommend?
I personally use and love the Ninja Foodi 11-in-1 6.5 QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer. It has the option for pressure cooking and air frying all in one with different lids. I also love and recommend the Ninja Foodi Grill.
EXPERT TIP: Did you know Ninja is one of the only air fryers that is coated in ceramic and not made of Teflon. They are PTFE free!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees on Air Crisp.
- Season the chicken by rubbing the brown sugar, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper all over the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken in the Ninja air fryer in a single layer and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping the chicken thighs halfway through cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the base and baste the chicken with BBQ sauce on both sides. Return the chicken to the basket and cook on Air Crisp for another 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F internally.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 1090mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 28g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.