These Ninja Foodi pork chops are tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor. This easy and versatile recipe is sure to be a new family favorite.
I’m always on the lookout for new weeknight dinner ideas that are both simple and satisfying. This best pork chop recipe in the Ninja Foodi is exactly that.
These chops are so mouthwatering that it is hard to believe how easy they are to make.
This Ninja Foodi pork chops recipe makes it possible to have dinner ready quickly and easily. It only takes a handful of simple spices and 15 minutes.
Ninja Foodi pork chops are a nice versatile dinner option too. They are delicious, served up with just about any rice, pasta, or vegetable side dish.
I recommend serving them with mashed potatoes, green beans, and cornbread for a hearty, satisfying meal. You can also chop up your chops to use on a salad.
The possibilities are endless. You really can’t go wrong with these tasty chops.
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- Everything you need to make the best pork chop recipe in a Ninja Foodi.
- Step-by-step instructions, including how long to cook pork chops in the Ninja Foodi.
- Delicious side dish ideas to serve alongside your Ninja Foodi pork chops.
These Ninja Foodi pork chops are savory, succulent, and oh-so-easy to make. All you need is a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes.
Gather your spices, and let’s get cooking!
I used the Ninja Foodi 8QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer for this recipe. I find this to be a great size for my family of four!
How to Make Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Remove your pork chops from the packaging and transfer them to a plate. Pat each chop dry with a paper towel before coating it with olive oil and set aside.
STEP TWO: Next, combine ranch seasoning, parsley, and paprika in a small bowl. Use the spice mixture to evenly coat pork chops on both sides.
STEP THREE: Allow your air fryer to preheat for at least 2 minutes at 370 degrees F.
STEP FOUR: Transfer pork chops to the crisper basket. Set your Ninja Foodi to the air fryer setting and cook your pork chops for about 8-10 minutes, flipping chops halfway through.
STEP FIVE: Use a meat thermometer to be sure your pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How Do I Cook Pork Chops in My Ninja Foodi?
Making pork chops in Ninja Foodi is super easy. First, season your pork chops on both sides and place them in the basket. Set your Ninja Foodi to the air fryer setting and preheat to 370 degrees F.
How long to cook pork chops in Ninja Foodi will vary depending on the size of the pork chops you choose.
Boneless chops that are an inch thick take 8-10 minutes, while thicker pork chops need slightly more time.
Flip the pork chops halfway through cooking time and always use a meat thermometer.
Safe Ninja Foodi pork chops temperature is 145 degrees F. Refer to the full recipe for more detailed instructions. Enjoy!
What Do I Serve With Pork Chops in Ninja Foodi?
Ninja Foodi pork chops are incredibly versatile. They are perfect to serve alongside almost any side dish you can dream up.
I recommend serving your chops with a heap of steaming rice, your favorite vegetable, and a side salad. Simply delicious! Here are a few recipes from our collection to get you started:
- Easy Baked Sweet Potato in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
- Frozen Broccoli in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- Air Fryer Squash
- Air Fryer Rice
What Temperature Should Pork Chops Be Cooked To?
The safe Ninja Foodi pork chops temperature is a minimum of 145 degrees F. This is always true, no matter what size chop you choose.
For example, a thicker, bone-in pork chop can be used in this recipe instead. The amount of time it needs to cook will vary, but the internal temperature should still reach a minimum of 145 degrees F.
What Do I Do With Leftover Ninja Foodi Pork Chops?
Store your leftover pork chops in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
There are plenty of ways to use your leftover pork chops too. I like to thinly slice the leftovers to toss on a salad.
You can also chop up the meat to use in a quesadilla, a sandwich wrap, or maybe even fried rice. Get creative and have fun!
Other Pork Chops Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Thick Pork Chops (Chili Lime)
- Thin Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- Stuffed Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- Honey Garlic Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops with Parmesan
- Shake and Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- How to Make Frozen Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- 1 ½ pound boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or any vegetable oil of your liking)
- 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika (I used smoke paprika but for a hint of sweetness you could use the sweet paprika as well)
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- Unpack your pork chops from the packaging. Place them on a plate.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat each one with olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch seasoning, paprika, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the seasoning evenly on all the pork chops on both sides.
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Place the pork chop in the crisp basket (black basket).
- Cook on the air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- The pork chops are cooked when the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 641Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 449mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 61g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.