These are the most easiest and most delicious Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops you’ve ever eaten. Just dump the simple ingredients into your slow cooker and you have a great weeknight dinner!
You know the drill… life gets hectic sometimes, and before you know it, it’s 4 PM, and you don’t know what to serve for dinner tonight. Well, whip out your slow cooker and get ready to be amazed.
These 3 ingredient crock pot pork chops are my go-to on busy nights when I know I want to feed my family something super tasty, but I don’t have a lot of time on my hands.
And the best part? I usually have all the ingredients needed for these pork chops in my pantry, so it saves me a trip to the grocery store. Score!
Crock pot pork chops really are that simple!
How to Make Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops with 3 Ingredients
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Place your pork chops in the crock pot and season them with salt and pepper.
STEP TWO: In a medium bowl, combine the soup, Hidden Valley ranch dressing, and water. Mix until well combined.
STEP THREE: Pour the soup mixture over the pork chops in the slow cooker and cover it with the crock pot’s lid.
STEP FOUR: Cooking time depends on the thickness of your pork chops. For thin pork chops around ½ inch thick, it’s best to cook on low for 3 hours.
Tip: Thicker chops (4-6 hours) should be cooked until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees for best results, using a meat thermometer.
Tips for Ranch Pork Chops in the Crock Pot
- Check the thickness before you get started: Make sure to measure the thickness of your crock pot pork chops before they’re baked to determine the appropriate cooking time. Thin (pork chops, that is) is always better if you want quick cooking.
- Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness: Use a meat thermometer to confirm the slow cooker ranch pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Don’t peek: Avoid lifting the lid while cooking the crock pot pork chops until they’re close to being done to maintain a steady temperature. Be patient… it’s worth it!
- Season well: Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper to enhance their flavor.
More Easy Pork Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Pork Tenderloin
- Cast Iron Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Pork Chop Recipe
- Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork
- Air Fryer Pork Roast
- Frozen Pork Loin in the Instant Pot
Variations to Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Spice it up: Add a spoonful of Dijon mustard to give your crock pot ranch pork chops a tangy, slightly spicy kick.
- Add some veggies: Include a medley of vegetables like carrots, peas, or green beans for added texture and nutrients.
- Make your own homemade ranch blend: Create your own ranch seasoning blend using a mixture of salt, pepper, dried parsley, dill, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Switch up the season: Experiment with different seasoning options like paprika, thyme, or even a touch of cayenne pepper!
What Should I Do if the Sauce is Too Thick?
If you find that the sauce has thickened too much during cooking, you can easily adjust its consistency.
Simply add a little water or chicken broth to your ranch pork chops in the crock pot and stir until the desired thickness is achieved.
Can I Use Bone-in Pork Chops for this Recipe?
Yes, bone-in pork chops can be used as a substitute in this recipe!
That said, it’s important to note that the cooking time for bone-in pork chops in the crockpot is generally longer than that for boneless pork chops.
Bone-in chops can take about 30 minutes to an hour longer than boneless chops, depending on their thickness.
Start by adding 30 minutes to the cooking time based on the thickness of your pork chops.
Use a meat thermometer to make sure they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F before serving.
Can I Cook This Recipe on High Heat for a Shorter Time?
I highly recommend sticking with the low setting for the best results.
Cooking on low allows the crock pot ranch pork chops to slowly simmer in the flavorful sauce, which will result in tender, juicy meat that will fall apart when you eat it!
Using high heat for a shorter time might not achieve the same level of tenderness and flavor, so it’s best to be patient and let them cook on low.
What to Serve with Pork Chops in the Crock Pot
These crockpot ranch pork chops with 3 ingredients pair wonderfully with a variety of side dishes.
More Dump Dinner Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Mac and Cheese Slow Cooker Recipe
- Crockpot French Toast Casserole
- Crockpot Ham and Cabbage
- Chicken Pot Pie with Grands Biscuits
- Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup
- 6 center cut boneless pork chops
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 - 10.5 ounce condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker and season them with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the soup, ranch, and water and stir until it is all combined.
- Pour it over the pork chops and cover with the lid.
- Cook on low for 3 hours. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the pork chops. These pork chops were a little over ½ inch thick.
- Serve with your favorite sides, and enjoy!
- For thicker pork chops, you will need to cook them for 4-6 hours, again depending on how thick they are.
- For best results, use a meat thermometer and set it to 145°F.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 416Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 1236mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 40g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.