Love making bacon at home but can’t stand the clean up? You’ll adore my Ninja Foodi bacon recipe! Enjoy perfectly crispy, salty, and flavorful results in 10 minutes — no splatter!
Bacon is such a versatile food. Enjoy it as a side for breakfast, in a sandwich, wrap it around your favorite seafood, or incorporate it with veggies — the salty flavor and crispy texture are simply delish!
I also love a yummy BLT with mayo for lunch.
One thing I don’t love about making bacon at home in a skillet or on a griddle is all of that excess oil splatter.
Seriously — the stuff gets everywhere! The good news is, I came up with a solution for all of your bacon fat splatter woes. Make it in the Ninja Foodi instead!
You’ll have crispy bacon cooked to perfection in just 10 minutes. Bacon in the Ninja Foodi requires just 2 minutes of prep time and next to no cleanup.
All you’ll have to do is clean your crisper basket and Nina Foodi pot — no need to worry about grease splatters.
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- Instructions on how to cook bacon in the Ninja Foodi, plus which settings to use.
- Serving suggestions for your extra crispy bacon.
- Answers to frequently asked questions that may come up when you make bacon in the Ninja Foodi.
Making bacon at home has never been this easy.
Whether you’re whipping up a heart side for breakfast, or decide to serve it in a sandwich, my recipe for Ninja Foodi bacon is so simple!
I used the Ninja Foodi 8QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer for this recipe. I find this to be a great size for my family of four!
How to Make Ninja Foodi Bacon
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Place 4-5 strips of bacon in the bottom of the air crisper basket of your Ninja Foodi. Make sure that the strips don’t overlap — it’s better to cook in batches!
STEP TWO: Air fry at 395 degrees F for 10 minutes. Flip halfway through so that your bacon cooks evenly.
STEP THREE: Use tongs to remove the cooked bacon from the air fryer basket. Allow it to drain on a paper towel-lined dish while the rest of the strips crisp up.
STEP FOUR: Repeat the steps above until you’ve cooked all of your bacon. If desired, you can reheat it all together at 395 degrees F for 1 minute.
Stumped on how to serve your Ninja Foodi bacon? Not to worry, I’ve got plenty of ideas to inspire you:
- Serve with eggs (fried or scrambled), toast, and home fries for a hearty breakfast.
- Add it to loaded pub fries with cheese and jalapeños.
- Chop it and add it to the top of your favorite salad.
- Dice it finely and sprinkle it on top of a tater tot casserole.
- Chop it and mix it with guacamole.
- Add it to the top of these air fryer nachos.
How Do I Cook Bacon in My Ninja Foodi?
Simply follow the instructions above and on the recipe card below. All you’ll need is one pound of bacon and your Ninja Foodi.
Use the air fryer settings to make it — it will come out crispy and full of flavor every time. The entire process will take about 10 minutes!
How Long Does Bacon Take in a Ninja Air Fryer?
Ninja Foodi bacon takes 10 minutes at 395 degrees F to cook up nice and crispy. If you like your bacon just cooked, you can reduce the cooking time to 6 minutes.
How Messy is Bacon in an Air Fryer?
It doesn’t compare to how messy it can get in a frying pan or griddle! As you can close your Ninja Foodi air fryer, you won’t have to worry about pops or splatters of grease.
Can You Put Raw Bacon in an Air Fryer?
It’s perfectly safe to cook raw bacon in your Ninja Foodi air fryer.
You just need to make sure to cook it at a high enough temperature in order to avoid any food-borne illnesses that could occur from eating raw meat. 395 degrees F for 6-10 minutes will do the trick.
Other Air Fryer Bacon Recipes You’ll Love:
- Frozen Bacon in the Air Fryer
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers — Bacon Wrapped
- Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
Other Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Whole Chicken
- Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
- Ninja Foodi French Fries
- Ninja Foodi Chicken Wings
- Ninja Foodi Baked Potatoes
- 1 lb bacon (or as many slices as needed)
- Place 4-5 strips of bacon in the bottom of the air crisper basket so that they do not overlap.
- Air fry at 395 for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Use tongs to place cooked bacon on paper towel lined dish to drain.
- Repeat until all bacon has been used (3-4 times), then reheat all the bacon at 395 for 1 minute.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 531Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 1910mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 38g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.