Craving juicy burgers that can be ready fast? These Ninja Foodi hamburgers will be your new go-to! They’re ready in just 15 minutes and turn out delicious every time.
When it comes to getting the whole family around the dinner table without a fuss, burgers and fries are always a winner. And these 15-minute Ninja Foodi hamburgers are my new go-to when I need a delicious meal ready fast!
Just mix up ground beef with a little soy sauce and seasoning, shape into patties, and let the Ninja Foodi handle the rest! The burgers cook in 8 minutes flat and turn out juicy and flavorful every time.
I know burgers make most people think of grilling season. But what if you don’t feel like getting out the grill? Or it’s freezing cold outside? Ninja Foodi burgers to the rescue!
I used the Ninja Foodi 8QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer for this recipe. I find this to be a great size for my family of four!
How to Make Ninja Foodi Hamburgers
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: In a medium bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
STEP TWO: Shape the burgers into 4 equal patties.
STEP THREE: Press the center down so it’s slightly thinner than the edges of the burger.
STEP FOUR: Preheat the Ninja Foodi to 400 degrees F using the air crisp function for 2 minutes.
STEP FIVE: Add the patties to the basket and cook at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes, flipping the patties halfway through the cooking time.
STEP SIX: Serve the burgers on a bun with your desired toppings and a side of French fries.
What to Serve with Ninja Foodi Burgers
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Crinkle Fries in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Waffle Fries in the Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Mac and Cheese Without Milk
- Ninja Foodi French Fries
- Steak Fries in the Air Fryer
How Long to Cook Hamburgers in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
For this recipe, we’re making four ¼ pound burgers in the Ninja Foodi.
At that size, cooking the patties for 8 minutes total will give you a medium burger. For medium-well, add 2-3 minutes to the cooking time.
Of course, keep in mind that this will depend on the thickness of your burger patty. If you make very wide and thin patties, they may cook faster. If your patties are thicker and not as wide, it may take longer to cook them all the way through to the center.
To make frozen burgers in the Ninja Foodi, I would recommend increasing the cook time to about 14 minutes. You’ll still want to flip the burgers halfway through!
Tips for Making the Best Burgers in the Ninja Foodi
- Use 80/20 ground beef for the juiciest burgers. Leaner ground beef will give you a dryer patty.
- Mix the burger ingredients until the seasonings and soy sauce are very well incorporated into the ground beef. This ensures maximum flavor in every bite!
- To help the burgers cook flat, when you’re shaping the patties, press the center down slightly so it’s thinner than the outer edges of the burger.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket. It’s better to cook the burgers in batches so the hot air can circulate properly.
- Flip the burgers at the 4-minute mark to help them cook evenly.
- If you want to make cheeseburgers, wait until the cook time is up, then set the cheese on top of the patty and close the air crisper basket. The residual heat will melt the cheese. If you add the cheese while the burgers are cooking, the circulating air could knock it off your burger.
More Delicious Burger Recipes
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Beyond Burger in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Hamburgers in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Impossible Burgers
More Ninja Foodi Beef Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Meatloaf
- Ninja Foodi Beef Stew
- Ninja Foodi Spaghetti
- Ninja Foodi Steak
- Ninja Foodi Chili
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together the beef, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, shape the burgers into 4 equal patties, press the center down slightly thinner than the outside to help keep the burgers flat, set aside
- Preheat to ninja foodi to 400 F using the air crisp function for 2 minutes, then add the patties to the basket and cook at 400F for 4 minutes each side (you may need to cook in batches)
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings and a side of french fries
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 510mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.