Whip up a steak in your Ninja Foodi with this easy to follow recipe! All you’ll need is a handful of simple ingredients and less than 20 minutes to do it.
One thing that I love about my Ninja Foodi is all of its different functions. You can bake, roast, grill, dehydrate, and even air fry with this versatile kitchen appliance.
I’ve made so many different dishes with mine. From main dishes to side dishes and everything in between, I really do try to get the most use out of it as I can!
Today’s recipe is a wonderful main dish option. Ninja Foodi steak is made with just 5 ingredients — I’m willing to bet that you have almost all of them at home already.
I love making this dish during the week when I don’t have a lot of time on my hands.
It’s ready to eat in under 30 minutes, which is exactly the type of recipe I look for on busy days.
Ninja Foodi ribeye steak is the perfect solution for those days when you’re craving grilled steak but don’t want to set up your grill.
I used the Ninja Foodi 8QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer for this recipe. I find this to be a great size for my family of four!
How to Cook Steak in the Ninja Foodi
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your Ninja Foodi to 400 degrees F on the air crisp setting for 5 minutes.
STEP TWO: Season your steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Use ribeye, filet mignon, or whatever you prefer — I almost always make Ninja Foodi ribeye.
STEP THREE: For medium rare, cook the steak on the rack in the higher position for 10-12 minutes, making sure to flip once halfway through. If you like your grilled steak well done, add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
STEP FOUR: While your Ninja Foodi steak cooks, create the simple compound butter. Mash the butter, garlic, and fresh parsley together until well combined.
STEP FIVE: Remove the steak from the Foodi and top with a large dollop of butter. Allow it to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
What to Serve With Ninja Foodi Steak
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes
- Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts
- 5-Ingredient Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Cornbread
- Ninja Foodi Rice
Variations for Steak in the Ninja Foodi
- Add spices and seasonings like smoked paprika, thyme, red pepper flakes, garlic, or even brown sugar for even more flavor.
- Make a double batch so that you have Ninja Foodi steak on hand for steak sandwiches.
- Serve with barbecue sauce or another sauce of choice instead of compound butter.
- Marinate your Ninja Foodie ribeye in a steak marinade made with Worcestershire sauce before adding it to the Foodi.
- Wrap your ribeye with bacon before cooking your steak in the Ninja Foodi to create a carnivor’s dream meal.
- Add potatoes to the Ninja Foodi with the meat for the ultimate steak and potatoes meal.
How Do You Cook Steak in a Ninja Foodi?
It’s easy! Refer to the recipe instructions above and on the recipe card below to learn how to cook steak in the Ninja Foodi.
You’ll need to set the air crisp setting to 400 degrees F. For a medium rare steak, cook for 10-12 minutes (flipping over halfway through).
For well done, add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Steak in a Ninja Foodi?
Again, it depends on how you enjoy your grilled steak. For medium rare, it will take 10-12 minutes. Cook for 5 minutes more for a well-done steak.
Which Ninja Foodi is Best For Steak?
I swear by my Ninja Foodi 11-in-1 6.5 QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer. It’s the best size for my family of four!
There are tons of Ninja Foodi options out there — you can use whatever one you have at home for this Ninja Foodi steak recipe.
Should I Flip Steak in the Ninja Foodi?
Yes, you must flip your Ninja Foodi steak halfway through the cook time for the best results.
I find that my Ninja Foodi ribeye cooks to perfection in just 10-12 minutes using this method.
More Steak Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
- Frozen Steak in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Sirloin Steak
- Air Fryer Skirt Steak (Carne Asada)
- Instant Pot Steak
- Crock Pot Steak Cubes
- Leftover Steak Fajitas
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- 1 to 2 large ribeye steaks, preferably 1” thick or more
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- Preheat your foodi on the air crisp setting by setting to 400 for 5 minutes.
- Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook in the foodi using the air crisp function using the rack on the higher position for 10-12 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- While the steak cooks, prepare the simple compound butter by mashing together the butter, garlic, and fresh parsley until combined.
- Top the steak with a big dollop of butter and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 11g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.