My Steak Cubes Crock Pot Recipe is such a good dinner option. Tender beef cubes are slow-cooked to perfection in a simple gravy sauce, bursting with flavors that’ll leave you craving for more. Simply irresistible!
Experience the ultimate culinary experience with our mouthwatering steak cubes crock pot recipe. Picture this: tender cubed steak slow-cooked to perfection, with an irresistible aroma that makes you want seconds before you’ve even tried it!
This easy yet extraordinary dish promises to be a game-changer for your taste buds. Delicious garlic steak bites create a symphony of flavors that will leave you in awe.
The magic of the slow cooker lies in its ability to transform tough cuts of meat into tender, melt-in-your-mouth goodness. The secret is the slow and steady cooking process that allows the beef cubes in the crock pot to absorb all the rich, savory flavors of the gravy, resulting in an unmatched texture that’s beyond satisfying.
Whether it’s a family dinner or a gathering with friends, these delectable steak tips in the crock pot will steal the show and have everyone craving for more. Embrace the simplicity and convenience of the crock-pot beef tips, letting the magic happen as you go about your day.
With just a few ingredients and minimal effort, you’ll achieve a culinary masterpiece that’s sure to impress your loved ones. So, treat yourself to this delightful feast of flavors and let this steak cubes crock pot recipe elevate your dining experience!
How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Tips
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Cut the sirloin steak or roast into bite sized pieces.
STEP TWO: Place the onion, minced garlic, kosher salt, pepper, beef broth, gravy mix, and diced beef cubes in the crock pot. Scatter the cubed butter on top and stir.
STEP THREE: Next, cover the crock pot and let it cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, occasionally stirring the crock-pot beef tips. Serve immediately with your choice of sides!
What to Serve With Beef Tips in the Crock Pot
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Ninja Foodi Baked Potato
- Roasted Carrots and Asparagus
- Garlic Cheese Bread
- Broccoli Salad
Variations for Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Replace the beef broth with mushroom broth or add sautéed mushrooms for an earthy taste.
- Marinate the beef in teriyaki sauce before cooking for a sweet and savory delight.
- Instead of sirloin steak, you can use other cuts of beef like chuck roast, tenderloin, or ribeye. Alternatively, try chicken, pork, or even tofu for a vegetarian version.
- If you can’t find au jus gravy mix, you can use brown gravy mix or onion soup mix as alternatives.
- You can use olive oil, ghee, or coconut oil instead of butter for a non dairy version.
- Add diced potatoes to the crock pot for added flavor.
More Beef Recipes
- Dutch Oven Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Ninja Foodi Beef Stew
- Beef Wellington Without Mushrooms
- Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Flank Steak
- Steak Fajitas
How Do I Know if the Steak Cubes are Fully Cooked?
Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
What Size Should I Cut the Steak Cubes?
Bite-sized pieces, approximately 1 to 1.5 inches will help them cook evenly and stay tender.
Can I Use a Different Cooking Appliance Instead of a Crock Pot?
You can use a slow cooker setting on your oven or an electric pressure cooker for this steak cubes crock pot recipe.
If you’re using an electric pressure cooker, cook it for 15 minutes (per pound of meat) for small chunks.
Can I Put Raw Steak in a Slow Cooker?
Yes! It’s such an easy way to guarantee tender bites, especially if you’re using tougher cuts of meat.
It’s best to use thawed steak cubes for even cooking. So be sure to thaw frozen beef in the refrigerator overnight before adding it to the crock pot.
More Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Mac and Cheese Slow Cooker Recipe
- Mississippi Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Skirt Steak in the Crock Pot
- Crockpot French Toast Casserole
- Crockpot Ham and Cabbage
- Instant Pot Flank Steak
- Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup
- 3 pounds sirloin steak or roast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 ounce packet au jus gravy mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into cubes
- Place the steak, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, beef broth, and gravy mix in the crock pot and stir well, scattering the cubed butter on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 646Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 230mgSodium: 750mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 62g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.