Make dinner a breeze with Ninja Foodi spaghetti! Minimal prep and easy clean-up makes this one-pot meal perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, the whole family will love the classic flavors of spaghetti and meat sauce!
Did you know you can make Ninja Foodi spaghetti for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love? Perfectly cooked spaghetti and meat sauce all come together in one pot!
Best of all, this dish requires less than 15 minutes of hands-on prep. In fact, you can be ready to serve in just 30 minutes, including the time it takes for the pot to come up to pressure!
Everyone loves spaghetti and meat sauce. And thanks to the magic of the Ninja Foodi’s pressure cooker function, throwing together this family favorite is easier and more delicious than ever.
I used the Ninja Foodi 8QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer for this recipe. I find this to be a great size for my family of four!
How to Make Spaghetti in the Ninja Foodi
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Set the pot to SEAR, then add the oil, beef, onion, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
STEP TWO: Cook until the beef is browned and the onions are softened, about 8 minutes.
STEP THREE: Add half the water, followed by the noodles, then the rest of the water. Top with the pasta sauce. Do not stir.
STEP FOUR: Place the lid on top, make sure the vent is set to SEALED, and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
STEP FIVE: When the cooking time is up, immediately release the pressure.
STEP SIX: Once the pressure gauge drops, carefully open the lid and give the pasta a good stir.
STEP SEVEN: Serve with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese if desired.
What to Serve with Ninja Foodi Pasta
- Air Fryer Cornbread
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- Garlic Cheese Bread
- Tater Tots in the Air Fryer
How Long to Spaghetti in the Ninja Foodi
Pressure cookers are very precise, which should make this recipe a breeze to follow. That’s the beauty of Ninja Foodi spaghetti!
Really the only time you’ll want to watch the ingredients is when you’re cooking the ground beef and onions. Cook on the sear function until the beef is browned and the onions are softened, which should be around 8 minutes.
After that, add all the ingredients and follow the pressure cooker instructions. Your pasta should be cooked perfectly when it’s done!
Tips for Making the Ninja Foodi Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Sear the beef and onions until the meat is browned and the onions have softened up. Besides being convenient and food safe, this will also add amazing flavor to your spaghetti!
- Use any pasta sauce you like! I usually stick with jar sauce for convenience, but you could also make your own if you have a recipe you prefer.
- Do not stir the ingredients before pressure cooking. This is very important for helping your spaghetti cook to the perfect texture.
- When you release the pressure, make sure it has room to vent and isn’t trapped below any cabinets.
- Wait until the pressure gauge drops before carefully opening the lid, aiming it away from you to avoid any rising steam.
More Tasty Pasta Recipes
- Air Fryer Gnocchi
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
- Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Mac and Cheese Without Milk
- Simple Italian Pasta Salad with No Meat
- Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta (Copycat)
Other Delicious Ninja Foodi Recipes You’ll Love
- Ninja Foodi Baked Potato
- Ninja Foodi Corned Beef
- Ninja Foodi Beef Stew
- Ninja Foodi Chili
- Ninja Foodi Mac and Cheese
- Ninja Foodi Pot Roast
- Ninja Foodi Ribs
- Ninja Foodi Salmon
- Ninja Foodi Burgers
- Ninja Foodi Steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- Chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- Set pot to sear, add the oil, beef, onion, salt, italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper and cook until beef is browned and onions are softened, about 8 minutes
- Add in half the water, followed by the pasta, followed by the rest of the water, then top with the pasta sauce. Do not stir
- Place the lid on, made sure the vent is set to sealed, then cook at high pressure for 8 minutes
- Immediately release the pressure, then give the pasta a good stir
- Serve with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese if desired
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 418Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 1024mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 27g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.