Whether you’re vegan, wanting to cut back on red meat, or anything in between, you’re going to love making a juicy Beyond burger in the air fryer! Ready in less than 15 minutes.
Thinking about swapping out ground beef for a plant-based burger instead?
Whether you already follow a vegan way of eating or simply want to cut back on red meat, you have to try making a Beyond burger in the air fryer!
Beyond really cracked the code on plant-based foods that taste like meat. If you’ve had a bad experience with a veggie burger in the past, I promise you, it doesn’t even come close to Beyond meat!
And the air fryer is the perfect way to cook up these juicy patties.
They’re ready in less than 15 minutes, and once you take a bite, you might not be able to tell the difference from a ground beef burger! Seriously, they’re THAT good.
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- How to whip up super quick and delicious air fryer beyond burger
- Topping ideas to build your perfect burger
- How to cook a frozen beyond burger in the air fryer
- What to serve with your plant-based burger
Beyond burgers are pre-seasoned, but I think a little extra seasoning really enhances the flavor.
It’s so easy to add a quick sprinkle before throwing the patties in the air fryer, so why not? 15 minutes later, you’ll be enjoying every juicy, tender, savory bite!
How to Cook a Beyond Burger in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
STEP TWO: Season the Beyond meat patties with ¼ tsp of Weber Steak ‘N Stop Seasoning on each side of the burger then place the burgers in the air fryer basket.
STEP THREE: Cook at 350 degrees F for 9-11 minutes, flipping halfway through until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
STEP FOUR: Serve and enjoy!
What to Top Beyond Burgers With
Once you have your Beyond patties cooked to perfection, it’s time to assemble your burger!
You can use a traditional hamburger or brioche bun, wrap it up in lettuce, or even enjoy it as a burger bowl. It’s entirely up to you!
If you’re looking for a completely plant-based meal, there are plenty of vegan toppings to really make your burger pop.
You can also get vegan faux cheese, mayo, and more! And of course, there are tons of vegetarian options available.
On the other hand, if you’re just looking to cut some red meat out of your diet but don’t mind dairy or meat-based products, you can really add anything you want.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- 2 Ingredient BBQ Sauce
- Blue Cheese Dressing (not vegan)
- Homemade Buffalo Sauce (can substitute vegan butter)
- Honey Buffalo Sauce
- Air Fryer Green Tomatoes (replace eggs with starch eggs or flax eggs for vegan)
- Bacon (plant-based options available)
- Mayo (plant-based options available)
- Cheese (plant-based options available)
How to Melt Cheese on Top of a Beyond Burger in the Air Fryer
Because the air fryer works by circulating hot air, your cheese is at risk of flying off the patty if you add it during the cooking process. And we can’t have runaway cheese!
Once your burgers have finished cooking, simply turn off the air fryer, then place the cheese on the patties.
Let them sit for 1-2 minutes, and the residual heat will be enough to melt the slices. It’s super easy, and you won’t risk losing your cheese.
How to Thaw Beyond Meat Burgers
If you buy your Beyond burgers still frozen, there are a few different ways to thaw them.
The easiest options would be to let them sit at room temperature for about an hour or place them in the refrigerator overnight.
If you’re in a hurry, you can also microwave the patties in 30-second intervals until fully thawed.
How to Air Fry a Frozen Beyond Burger in the Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Season the frozen patties with ¼ tsp of seasoning on each side of the burger then place your frozen Beyond burgers in the air fryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes, flipping halfway through until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Serve and enjoy!
What to Serve with an Air Fryer Beyond Burger
- 5-Ingredient Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 4 Ingredient Potato Soup
- Broccoli Salad (omit bacon for vegetarians)
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Quinoa Chickpea Salad (omit feta for vegan)
How to Reheat Beyond Burgers in the Air Fryer
- Place the leftover Beyond burger patties in the air fryer
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 3 to 4 minutes until heated through
Other Vegan Recipes You’ll Love:
Love air frying? Join our newsletter! You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or join our free Facebook Air Frying Community.
Beyond Burger In The Air Fryer
Once you try making a Beyond burger in the air fryer, you might never want a meat-based patty again! They’re perfectly juicy and packed with plant-based goodness.
- 2-4 Beyond Burger Patties
- 2 tsp of Weber Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees and season your patties with ¼ tsp of seasoning on each side of the burger.
- Place your burgers in the air fryer.
- Cook at 350 for 9-11 minutes till the internal temperature is 165 degrees. Flip it half way through the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to reheat Beyond burgers:
1. Add Beyond burger patties to the air fryer basket.
2. Air fry at 380 degrees for 3-4 minutes or until hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 486mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 21g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.