A collection of 50+ vegan air fryer recipes that includes everything from breakfast to dessert options.
One question I get a lot about air frying is if you can cook anything vegan in it. The answer? Yes! One of my favorite thing to cook in the air fryer is air fryer vegetables (you can see a whole list of air fryer vegetables here), but this list goes way beyond just vegetables.
The vegan air fryer recipes such as vegan donuts, cauliflower wings, onion rings, and so much more, including some recipes with no oil!
These recipes are vegan by creation, so there are no substituting ingredients to get a vegan recipe. Just follow the recipe as is and enjoy the deliciousness that follows!
What is the Best Air Fryer For Vegans?
I recommend getting at least a 5.8QT square air fryer so you can cook longer vegetables, such as asparagus and carrots, and cook enough French Fries for the entire family.
Here are a few air fryers for vegans I recommend:
You can read more about what size air fryer you need here.
Do You Recommend a Certain Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook?
If you would like to cook vegan air fryer recipes beyond this list, I recommend two different cookbooks.
A great vegan air fryer cookbook for eating plant-based and vegan. It includes recipes such as vegetable egg rolls, fried chicken, and even corn dogs!
This cookbook has 75 different vegan air fryer recipes and includes recipes such as blackberry peach cobbler and BBQ Jackfruit Nachos.
- 8 Oreos or other sandwich cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescents Rolls (or crescent dough sheet)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Spread out crescent dough onto a cutting board or counter.
- Using your finger, press down into each perforated line so it forms one big sheet. Cut into eighths.
- Place an Oreo cookie in the center of each of the crescent roll squares and roll each corner up.
- Bunch up the rest of the crescent roll to make sure it covers the entire Oreo cookie. Do not stretch the crescent roll too thin or it will break.
- Preheat your air fryer to 320 degrees.
- Gently place the Air Fried Oreos inside the air fryer in one even row so they do not touch.
- Cook Oreos for 5-6 minutes until golden brown on the outside.
- Carefully remove the Air Fryer Oreos from the air fryer and immediately dust them with powdered sugar if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.