This tasty Ninja Foodi baked potato uses the best of air frying and roasting potatoes for a super crispy skin and tender inside. And they cook in less time than potatoes in the oven!
This Ninja baked potato recipe makes a delicious family-friendly side dish that everyone will devour. But they also hold up to main dish toppings if you want your potatoes to take center stage.
One of my favorite parts of the Ninja Foodi is it makes very little mess and even less effort. Prep your Ninja Foodi baked potatoes in under 5 minutes with no foil to waste later.
I used the Ninja Foodi 11-in-1 6.5 QT Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer for this recipe. I find this to be a great size for my family of four!
How to Cook a Baked Potato in the Ninja Foodi
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Wash each whole potato and pat dry, then poke a few holes in each potato with a fork.
STEP TWO: Rub the skin of each potato with olive oil, then rub liberally with sea salt.
STEP THREE: Place your baking potatoes in the Ninja Foodi’s air fryer basket.
STEP FOUR: Cook on “Air Fry” at 400F for about 45 minutes, or until the Ninja air fryer potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork. If you like extra crispy skin, set your Ninja Foodi baked potato to cook at 450F. Larger potatoes could take 50-60 minutes.
STEP FIVE: Remove your Ninja Foodi baked potatoes from the basket, then slice open and pile high with butter, sour cream, and your other favorite baked potato toppings. Enjoy!
What to Serve With Ninja Foodi Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Tri Tip
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Ninja Foodi Steak
- Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Ninja Foodi Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Bone In Chicken Thighs
- Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork
Baked Potato Toppings to Try
- Keep it traditional with butter, sour cream, chives, and cheese! Don’t forget the salt and pepper to taste. (But taste first! The skin has already been salted!)
- Broccoli and melty cheddar cheese are always a win for the whole family.
- Want to make your Ninja Foodi baked potato a main dish? The best way is to pile it high with pulled pork, chopped chicken or turkey, or even brisket. Then top with your favorite toppings like cheese, sour cream, and butter.
- Think Philly Cheesesteak, but in a Ninja baked potato rather than a bun. Bring on the peppers and onions!
More Potato Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Mashed Potatoes
- Sliced Potatoes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- Air Fryer Potato Chips
- Easy Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes
Tips to Make the Best Ninja Foodi Baked Potato
- Use russet potatoes. This method works with lots of different varieties of potatoes, but russets have a great fluffy texture when cooked.
- Try the crisp lid. The air crisp feature in the Ninja Foodi creates extra delicious and extra crispy skin.
- Keep size similar. When you pick your potatoes at the grocery store, make sure they are similar in size so they cook in about the same amount of time.
- Grab some tongs. Cooked potatoes are HOT, so be sure to use tongs (or even oven mitts) to protect your hands.
Can I Cook Baked Potatoes in the Ninja Foodi Grill?
Absolutely! A baked potato in the Ninja Foodi Grill is also amazing. You will follow the same prep as the baked potato in the Ninja Foodi. You will also set the temperature to 400F.
The only difference is that you will set your baked potatoes in the crisper basket to cook for 40-50 minutes. Remember you will NOT wrap your Ninja Foodi baked potato in foil.
Can I Cook Sweet Potatoes in the Ninja Foodi?
Sweet potatoes cook much the same way as traditional baked potatoes in the Ninja Foodi. You will not have to rub the skin with oil and salt since generally you won’t eat the skin of the sweet potato. But make sure to prick them with a fork to allow steam to escape during cooking.
Sweet potatoes will generally take 45-60 minutes to cook depending on their size. They are done when you can easily slide a fork into the potato.
More Ninja Foodi Recipes:
- Ninja Foodi Ribs
- Ninja Foodi Meatloaf
- Ninja Foodi Pot Roast
- Ninja Foodi Brussels Sprouts
- Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
- Ninja Foodi Rice
- Ninja Foodi Mac and Cheese
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt
- Preheat your Ninja Foodi to 400 degrees on "Air Fry."
- Poke each potato, then rub them with olive oil and sea salt all around the outside.
- Place the baked potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook for about 45 minutes until easily pierced with a fork. Medium and large potatoes could take 50-60 minutes.
- Remove the baked potatoes from the Ninja Foodi, split them in half, and top them with desired toppings!
How to Reheat a Baked Potato in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your Ninja Foodi to 400 degrees.
2. Place the already cooked baked potatoes in the air fryer and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until heated thoroughly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2404mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.