This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
The ultimate list of air fryer fish recipes all in one place that will get your mouth-watering for some delicious seafood!
An air fryer is a great small appliance to make all sorts of fish recipes. You can make everything from salmon to cod to shellfish to even tilapia!
I’ve put together a massive list of air fryer fish recipes you can make (I’ve also included shellfish like shrimp), so you can choose the best kind of fish and flavor for your family.
There are breaded, keto with no breading, battered, and more, so jump in and find the seafood dinner you love!
Looking for an air fryer to cook these delicious dishes in? I recommend the 5.8QT Cosori Air Fryer. Its square basket allows for even cooking and more surface area to cook!
Can Frozen Fish Be Cooked in an Air Fryer?
Yes! And I’ve included which ones include directions on cooking the fish from frozen in the descriptions below.
You’ll find everything from frozen salmon to frozen cod, frozen tuna, frozen shrimp, and more!
- 2 (6 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets, preferably wild-caught
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped (or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Season the fresh salmon with salt and pepper then mix together the melted butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl.
- Baste the salmon fillets with the garlic butter mixture and carefully place the salmon inside the air fryer side-by-side with the skin side down.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a knife or fork.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 25g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.