Get ready to swoon over this easy no-bake peanut butter pie with Cool Whip! With its luscious texture and chocolatey Oreo crust, it’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Treat yourself to a slice of pure delight! This peanut butter pie with Cool Whip may be easy to make, but it’s truly the epitome of heavenly desserts.
Picture a creamy, fluffy filling made with rich peanut butter and velvety Cool Whip nestled in a crisp Oreo cookie crust. Sound too good to be true? I haven’t even told you the best part: it’s a no-bake wonder!
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to treat the family, peanut butter pie with Oreo crust will always hit the spot. Try it for summer cookouts, holiday gatherings, and everything in between!
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie With Cool Whip
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the softened cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth and combined.
STEP TWO: Add half of the Cool Whip and mix on low speed until combined.
STEP THREE: Fold in the remaining Cool Whip using a rubber spatula, making sure to mix gently so you don’t deflate the cool whip too much.
STEP FOUR: Transfer the filling to the pie crust and smooth the top.
STEP FIVE: Place the pie in the freezer for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge until it’s set.
STEP SIX: Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing if serving from frozen.
STEP SIX: Enjoy immediately garnished with a sprinkle of shaved chocolate or chopped peanuts.
What to Serve with No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Do You Need To Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie?
Great news! This dessert is a no-bake sensation, which means you won’t have to turn on your oven. If you’re looking to save time and effort, this chocolate peanut butter pie recipe is the perfect choice.
That being said, if you want to enhance the crust and really seal it to prevent any sogginess, I would recommend doing a quick egg-white wash and bake.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush the inside of the Oreo pie crust with egg white.
- Place the pie crust on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before filling.
I usually do this step as long as I have time, but if you’re in a rush or it’s just too hot to turn on the oven, go ahead and skip it! Either way, you’ll be savoring the delectable goodness of this peanut butter pie in no time.
More Recipes with cool Whip
- Cool Whip Fruit Dip
- No Bake Cheesecake with Cool Whip
- Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vanilla Mousse
- Fruit Salad with Cool Whip
- Orange Dreamsicle Salad
- Oreo Mousse
- 3 Ingredient Banana Pudding
Tips for Making the Best Peanut Butter Pie With Oreo Crust
- You can swap out the Oreo crust for a graham cracker or traditional pastry crust if you prefer.
- Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature before mixing to ensure a smooth filling.
- Fold in the Cool Whip gently to maintain its light and airy texture.
- Freeze the pie for a minimum of 2 hours or in the fridge overnight to achieve the perfect set consistency.
- You can store this peanut butter pie in the freezer or the fridge — it’s your preference!
- If serving from frozen, let the pie sit at room temperature for 5 minutes for easy slicing.
More Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Mousse
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
More Easy Pie Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Pie Crust
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
- Sweet Potato Pie with Condensed Milk
- Jello Lemon Meringue Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Filling
- Jello Lemon Meringue Pie
- Peach Pie With Canned Peaches
- Pecan Pie Without Corn Syrup
- Pumpkin Pie Without Evaporated Milk
- 1 (9”) store-bought Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 brick (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- Shaved chocolate and chopped peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment), cream together the softened cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth and combined.
- Add half of the cool whip and mix on low speed until combined.
- Fold in the remaining cool whip using a rubber spatula, making sure to mix gently so you don’t deflate the cool whip too much.
- Transfer the filling to the cooled pie crust and smooth the top.
- Place the pie in the freezer for 2 hours, or until it is set. Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Enjoy immediately garnished with a sprinkle of shaved chocolate or chopped peanuts.
Optional step at the beginning: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Brush the inside of the Oreo Pie Crust with one whisked egg white. Place the pie crust on a baking sheet and bake it for 10 minutes. Allow the pie crust to cool completely before filling. This will create a seal and help the crust stay together and prevent it from becoming soggy but it is optional so you can skip this step if you would like a totally no-bake pie!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 10g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.