Air fryer kielbasa is the perfect busy weeknight dinner or game-day appetizer! It’s ready in minutes and guaranteed to please a crowd. Simply slice, air fry, and enjoy!
If you’ve never tried air fryer kielbasa, I’m about to convince you it’s the best way to enjoy classic Polish sausage!
Air fried kielbasa slices get nice and crispy on the outside while staying hot and juicy on the inside. They’re bursting with the kind of flavor that will have everyone reaching for more!
Or, if you’re in the mood for finger food, simply serve the kielbasa slices with everyone’s favorite dipping sauces and dig in!
How to Make Air Fryer Kielbasa
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
STEP TWO: Slice the kielbasa into ½-inch thick rounds.
STEP THREE: Place the kielbasa in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
STEP FOUR: Air fry kielbasa for 8-10 minutes, shaking halfway through, until the sausage is at your desired crispiness.
STEP FIVE: Serve and enjoy.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Kielbasa
For a quick appetizer, serve the Polish kielbasa with mustard and homemade BBQ sauce.
More Air Fryer Easy Dinner Recipes
How Long to Cook Kielbasa in the Air Fryer
Most kielbasa is bought already smoked or fully cooked. Be sure to check the packaging to confirm, or you can always slice into the links. Cooked sausage is going to be white or pale pink, while raw sausage will be red or pink.
For ½-inch slices of kielbasa, I find 8-10 minutes in the air fryer is the perfect amount of time. Just be sure to give the basket a good shake to ensure even cooking.
Tips for Making the Best Polish Sausage in the Air Fryer
- Start with high-quality kielbasa. The better the quality, the richer the taste and texture. My family loves Polska Kielbasa!
- Slice the kielbasa into even rounds to promote even cooking, and make sure the slices heat up at the same rates.
- Lay the kielbasa in the air fryer in an even layer without overcrowding the basket. This ensures every slice will get that amazing crispiness on the outside.
- Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to help the sausage cook evenly.
- Check on the kielbasa at the 8-minute mark. You don’t want the slices to overcook and dry out, so I recommend checking on them every minute or so after 8 minutes.
Other Sausage Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Brats
- Oven Baked Brats
- Air Fryer Chili Cheese Dogs
- Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- 1 12 ounce kielbasa
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Slice your kielbasa. Place them in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
- Air fry them for 8-10 minutes, shaking halfway through and until they are at your desired crispiness.
- Serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 903mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.