A collection of the best air fryer chicken wings you can find. Everything from sweet to spicy and everything in between.
I just love the way chicken wings crisp up in the air fryer. The skin gets nice and crispy while the meat stays juicy and tender.
You can make so many flavors of air fryer wings that I had to put them all in one place. We’ve got buffalo wings, lemon pepper, frozen wings, BBQ wings, and so many more! There are even boneless wings!
Tips for Making the Best and Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Preheat your air fryer. This will help cook your chicken wings evenly. You can learn more about preheating your air fryer here.
- Pat dry your chicken wings before cooking them – any moisture on the wings will cause them to taste soggier. We’re going for crispy so just give them a quick pat with a paper towel.
- Cook your chicken wings in one layer in the air fryer, not touching. This gives the best crispiness and lets the wings cook evenly.
- Crank the heat up to 400 degrees for the last few minutes of cooking. This is a fun trick to really get the skin nice and crispy.
Some wing sauces to try:
Okay, so let’s get to those air fryer chicken wings!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings, drumettes and flats separated and tips discarded
- 2 teaspoons McCormick lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
For the Lemon Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormicks lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Coat the chicken wings with lemon pepper seasoning and cayenne pepper.
- Place the lemon pepper wings in the air fryer, filling it no more than
halfway full. Cook for 20-22 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through
- Increase the temperature to 400 degrees and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes to get a nice crispy skin on the chicken wings.
- While the chicken wings are cooking, mix the melted butter, additional lemon pepper seasoning, and honey in a bowl.
- Remove chicken wings from the air fryer and drizzle the lemon honey sauce on top. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 664Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 1437mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 30g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.