Discover a delightful treat with air fryer cinnamon rolls – a crispy, golden exterior with a warm, gooey center. Savor the perfect balance of sweetness and fluffiness in every bite!
Craving a delicious and easy breakfast treat? Look no further than these air fryer cinnamon rolls made from canned cinnamon rolls.
Air fried Pillsbury cinnamon rolls turn into freshly baked, golden brown goodies in no time. Within minutes, you’ll be savoring irresistible homemade cinnamon rolls with the perfect crunch.
The beauty of using an air fryer is that it can turn cinnamon roll dough into perfectly cooked, warm cinnamon rolls – quick and efficiently! Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the air fryer are packed with flavor in every bite, making them the best choice for breakfast or a sweet snack.
And let’s not forget the creamy finishing touch – a drizzle of luscious cream cheese icing takes these air fried cinnamon buns to a whole new level of indulgence. Treat yourself to these warm cinnamon rolls and make every morning extra special.
Whether you’re an air frying pro or a newcomer to the trend, cinnamon rolls in the air fryer are a must-try. Treat yourself and your loved ones to these gooey treats — they’re guaranteed to become a family favorite!
How to Cook Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F. Just like a regular oven, this is what makes sure the cinnamon rolls are cooked evenly!
STEP TWO: Line your air fryer with parchment paper, but remember not to do this while preheating. Loose parchment paper may fly around and pose a fire hazard!
STEP THREE: Carefully position the air fryer cinnamon rolls in a single layer, making sure there’s enough space between each one to allow for proper hot air circulation. This spacing technique helps the cinnamon rolls cook all the way through, preventing any undercooked or doughy spots.
STEP FOUR: Set the timer and cook the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the air fryer for just 4 minutes. The hot air circulation in the air fryer makes this cooking process much quicker than using a conventional oven.
STEP FIVE: Once the cooking time is up, use tongs or a thin spatula to gently remove the freshly baked cinnamon rolls from the air fryer. While they’re still warm, drizzle the icing on top!
Tips for the Best Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Avoid using metal utensils in the air fryer to prevent damaging the non-stick coating.
- If you prefer more of a gooey center, slightly undercook the cinnamon rolls — they will continue to cook after being removed from the air fryer.
- Air fry refrigerated cinnamon rolls straight from the can, while the dough is still chilled. This ensures that they will cook evenly and perfectly!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs
- Toast in the air fryer
- Sausage links in the air fryer
- Sausage patties in the air fryer
- Air fryer turkey bacon
- Air fryer breakfast potatoes
- Air fryer breakfast burritos
More Recipes with Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Filling
- Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
- Air Fryer Apple Crisp
How Long to Cook Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer
In a preheated air fryer at 350 degrees F, these delightful treats require just a quick 4-minute cook time. This applies specifically to the small Pillsbury rolls.
For those who prefer jumbo size cinnamon rolls, try Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls. With only 5 rolls per can, they’re generously sized, requiring a slightly longer cooking time of 7-8 minutes.
How to Reheat Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer
Place leftover Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the air fryer that’s been preheated to 300 degrees F, then cook them for just 1 minute. Be careful not to overcook, as this could result in dried-out or burnt rolls.
Store any leftover cinnamon rolls in an airtight container to keep them fresh for the next day. They are safe at room temperature for 2-3 days, but you can refrigerate them for longer.
Just know that the cold air may dry them out a bit. To remedy this, add a few drops of water to each roll before air frying!
Should I Flip the Cinnamon Rolls During Cooking?
You don’t need to flip your cinnamon rolls thanks to the magic of the air fryer! They provide even heat distribution to all parts of the cinnamon roll throughout the cooking process.
Plus, flipping may cause you to lose some of that delicious cinnamon spread — and nobody wants that!
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- Air Fryer Apple Fritters
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 8 count (not Grands)
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place parchment paper in the air fryer (recommended) and carefully place the cinnamon rolls on top, leaving a small space between them.
- Cook the cinnamon rolls for about 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the rolls from your air fryer and allow them to cool for a few minutes, then drizzle icing on top. Enjoy!
How to Reheat Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 300 degrees.
2. Cook the cinnamon rolls for just 1 minute then enjoy!
If using iced cinnamon rolls, I recommend parchment paper or an air fryer pan for easy clean-up.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 686mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.