Whip up fluffy, cheesy, delicious air fryer egg bites in minutes for a busy morning breakfast or high-protein snack!
Ready to say goodbye to hectic mornings and hello to the fastest, tastiest breakfast on the block?
Fluffy, cheesy egg bites packed with savory bacon crumbles are super delicious, satisfying, and ready in under 15 minutes!
These tasty egg cups are so simple to make, thanks to the air fryer.
Simply mix, pour, and cook to perfection. They’re so quick – you can easily make multiple batches if necessary!
Each egg bite is packed with protein, so they’ll keep you full and satisfied for hours. They’re also naturally low-carb, which makes them great for keto.
These breakfast items are so good, the whole family will go crazy for these air fryer egg muffins!
How to Make Air Fryer Egg Bites
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
STEP TWO: In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, shredded cheese, milk, bacon, salt, and pepper until well combined.
STEP THREE: Divide the mixture into a silicone egg bite mold, only filling each one halfway.
STEP FOUR: Air fry the egg bites for 5-6 minutes or until the eggs have puffed up and set.
STEP FIVE: Allow the egg bites to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the mold
Tips for Making the Best Egg Bites in the Air Fryer
- Use silicone cups to ensure easy removal and perfect shapes for your egg bites.
- Only fill the molds halfway so the egg bites have room to puff up without spilling over.
- Cook the bites until they’ve puffed up and the eggs are set.
- Give the air fryer egg muffins at least 5 minutes to cool in the mold before removing them.
- Store any extras in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To reheat, pop your egg bites in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Egg Recipes
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs
- Air Fryer Soft Boiled Eggs
- Air Fryer Poached Eggs
- Fried Egg in the Air Fryer
Variations for Air Fryer Egg Bites
- For lighter breakfast egg bites that still deliver tons of protein, replace some or all of the eggs with egg whites.
- Add finely chopped veggies like spinach, peppers, or mushrooms for an extra nutrient boost.
- Experiment with various cheese blends for different flavors — think mozzarella for a milder taste, pepper jack for a kick, or gruyere for an elevated bite.
- Replace the bacon with diced ham, sausage, or even chorizo for a new twist.
- Incorporate spices like paprika, cumin, or chili powder to give your egg bites a unique flavor profile.
Are Air Fryer Egg Bites Like the Egg Bites from Starbucks?
These egg bites are very similar to the popular sous vide ones from Starbucks!
You get that fluffy, moist texture but don’t have to deal with the hassle of using a sous vide.
Are Egg Bites Good For Keto?
Air fryer egg bites are naturally high in protein and low in carbs, which makes them a great option for anyone sticking to a low-carb or keto diet.
What Type of Cheese is Best for Air Fryer Egg Bites?
Eggs and cheddar cheese are a match made in heaven, so that’s what I like to use for my egg muffins. But you can experiment with any kind of cheese you like!
Feta, goat cheese, pepper jack, or gruyere would all add a whole new level of flavor.
How Long to Cook Egg Bites in the Air Fryer
The beauty of these egg bites is how quick they are to make! Air Fryer Egg Bites need 5-6 minutes in the air fryer, depending on how much you pour into each egg bite mold.
Do You Need A Silicone Mold For Air Fryer Breakfast Bites?
To help your egg bites keep their shape, I definitely recommend cooking them in a silicone mold in the air fryer.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Egg Bites
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Cinnamon Rolls In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer French Toast
- Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pancakes
- Breakfast Potatoes In The Air Fryer
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, shredded cheese, milk, bacon, salt, and pepper until well combined.
3. Divide the mixture into a silicone egg bite mold, only filling halfway.
4. Air fry for 5-6 minutes or until the eggs have puffed up and set.
5. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the mold.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.