This easy, no-hassle recipe for frozen egg rolls in the air fryer is your ticket to appetizer success. Air fryer frozen egg rolls require zero preparation, no added oil, and basically no cleanup. Simple and delicious!
Whether you are a fan of pork egg rolls, chicken egg rolls, or vegetable egg rolls, you are going to love these simple air frying instructions. When you cook frozen egg rolls in an air fryer, they crisp up beautifully on the outside while cooking nicely and evenly on the inside.
I especially like the fact that we can achieve that lovely golden brown color without a ton of excess oil from deep frying. The result is lighter, crispier egg rolls that are ready in the blink of an eye. No mess and no guilt. It’s hard to beat that!
How to Cook Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer
STEP ONE: Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
STEP TWO: Place frozen egg rolls in the air fryer in a single layer without any touching or overlap.
STEP THREE: Cook for 8-10 minutes, until browned and crispy.
STEP FOUR: Remove from the air fryer basket and set aside to cool for 2-3 minutes. The insides will still be quite hot, so use caution. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Be sure to preheat your air fryer for crispy, golden brown results every time.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket or overlap the egg rolls. To air fry properly, hot air needs to be able to move freely around the food being cooked.
- There is no need to flip halfway through cooking. Air frying gets all sides crispy and evenly cooked.
- Worried about the undercooked egg rolls? Use an instant-read thermometer! It’s an easy way to avoid unpleasant surprises.
How Long to Cook Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
Air frying egg rolls is incredibly easy. Simply preheat your air fryer, then arrange each egg roll in the air fryer in a single layer.
It takes 8-10 minutes at 380 degrees F to cook air fryer frozen egg rolls. No flipping required!
The same basic instructions apply whether you are making chicken egg rolls, pork egg rolls, or vegetable egg rolls — even with any brand of frozen egg rolls!
A few of the brands I have tried using this air fryer egg roll recipe include:
- Tai Pei
What to Serve with Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
These make an excellent appetizer or side dish for any of your favorite Asian-inspired meals. Here are a few entree and side dish recipes to help get you inspired:
- Serve alongside Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken or the BEST Air Fryer Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Enjoy a crunch-filled meal with crispy Air Fryer Tofu or Air Fryer Tempeh
- Pair veggie egg rolls with Air Fryer Bok Choy
- Create an appetizer platter with Air Fryer Crab Rangoon and Frozen Potstickers in the Air Fryer
- Make a simple, stress-free meal with No-Fail Ninja Foodi Rice
Dipping Sauce Ideas
Enjoy this recipe for frozen egg rolls in air fryer with any of your favorite dipping sauces. Here are some of my favorite ideas:
- Add some sweetness with sweet and sour or duck sauce.
- Dip your air fried egg rolls in sriracha or sweet chili sauce.
- Try some with horseradish sauce or spicy mustard.
- Enjoy them with soy sauce or this 3 Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce.
- Spice things up with Easy Homemade Buffalo Sauce or try Honey Sriracha Sauce for a blast of sweet heat.
- If you are serving these alongside other appetizers like chicken wings, go ahead and try some of this Easy Blue Cheese Dressing. It might not be traditional, but it will definitely be delicious!
How to Reheat Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
It’s easy to reheat egg rolls in the air fryer, and the instructions work whether they were frozen or homemade!
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F, then place your leftovers in the basket in a single layer. Air fry for about 3 minutes or until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Spring Rolls
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Smoked Sausage in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp
- 35 Insanely Delicious Air Fryer Appetizers You Have to Make
- 5 frozen egg rolls
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Place the frozen egg rolls in the air fryer not touching and cook them for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the air fryer, let cool slightly, then enjoy!*
*reheat at 350 degrees for 3 minutes, preheated
How to Cook Frozen Spring Rolls in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Place frozen spring rolls in the air fryer and cook for 7 to 8 minutes until warmed thoroughly. Remove from the air fryer and enjoy!*
*reheat at 350 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes, preheated
How to Cook Frozen Mini Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
2. Place the frozen mini egg rolls in the air fryer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until warmed thoroughly. Remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!*
*reheat at 350 degrees for about 2 minutes
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 417mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gProtein: 7g