My air fryer buffalo chicken egg rolls combine juicy chicken, tangy buffalo sauce, and cheddar cheese inside a crunchy shell for a unique egg roll that packs a serious punch!
Another day, another buffalo chicken recipe! I seriously can’t get enough of this stuff, guys! I like Buffalo sauce so much that I use it on these chicken thighs, the air fryer wings, in these wraps, in this buffalo chicken dip, this sub sandwich, and I even made my very own homemade version. This tangy, spicy, and full-of-flavor sauce makes a major impact on whatever you pair it with — including these air fryer Buffalo chicken egg rolls.
My air fryer egg rolls are filled with tender shredded chicken, spicy buffalo sauce, gooey cheddar cheese, and a little bit of greek yogurt. I love the way the creaminess of the yogurt balances out the heat of the buffalo sauce. It’s a combination that I keep coming back to.
After you spend about 10 minutes preparing your ingredients, you’ll have to air fry your egg rolls for about 8 minutes. It’s a quick and easy recipe that all of my fellow buffalo-lovers will enjoy. Let’s jump in!
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to assemble and cook my buffalo chicken egg rolls, plus all of the ingredients you’ll need
- Specific cooking instructions on how to get the best air fryer egg rolls every time
- Answers to common questions about making egg rolls in the air fryer, and my technique for keeping yours crispy
Impress the egg roll and buffalo chicken fans in your life in one fell swoop with my unique take on this Asian-inspired dish!
How to Make Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F and mix the shredded chicken, Cavender’s Greek seasoning, buffalo sauce (don’t miss my homemade version!), shredded cheddar cheese, and Greek yogurt together in a large bowl.
STEP TWO: Lay out one of the egg roll wrappers on a flat surface and place two heaping tablespoons of the mixture in the center. Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold and roll to close it, similarly to how you roll a burrito.
STEP THREE: Place the buffalo chicken egg rolls in the air fryer. Be careful not to crowd them — you can air fry in batches if necessary. Cook the egg rolls for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for 3 minutes.
Make sure to spray each side with the EVO Oil Sprayer. Remove your Buffalo chicken egg rolls from the basket and let them cool before enjoying. Serve with your favorite dressing — I love blue cheese or ranch!
How Do You Make Egg Rolls Stay Crispy?
My air fryer egg rolls crisp up perfectly in the air fryer! You’ll be able to achieve the crunch you’re after without any excess oil.
Some people complain of egg rolls turning mushy after they’re done cooking. If you find that your air fryer buffalo chicken egg rolls start to lose their crispiness, you can keep them warm in your oven. The circulating air will keep them crispy. Just be sure not to turn the temperature up too high.
Can You Freeze Leftover Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls?
My buffalo chicken egg rolls are the perfect food to prepare in advance, freeze, and then pull out whenever you’re ready to enjoy. You’ll really impress your guests if you serve this recipe instead of a frozen pizza for game night!
Make sure to freeze before air frying. Place parchment paper in between each egg roll so that they don’t stick together. When you want to cook them, no need to defrost. Simply place in your air fryer to cook for about 7 minutes on each side.
Can You Freeze Any Leftover Egg Roll Wrappers?
If you have any leftover egg roll wrappers after you’ve finished making yours, you can definitely freeze them to use later. Simply place them flat down inside an airtight container or bag — a Ziplock bag works perfectly. They will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How Do You Bake Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls?
If you prefer to make your air fryer egg rolls in the oven, you can bake them instead. Simply prepare the buffalo chicken egg rolls filling, place inside the egg roll wrapper and fold to close.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Eggplant Fries
- Air Fryer Ravioli
- Air Fryer Spring Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Garlic Parmesan Wings in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- The Best Air Fryer Appetizers
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons Cavender’s Greek seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 8-10 egg roll wrappers
- Preheat your air fryer 350 degrees.
- Mix the shredded chicken, greek seasoning, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, and greek yogurt in a large bowl.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of mixture onto the center of an egg roll wrapper.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold it close. Fold the left and right corners in overlapping one another.
- Fold the bottom corner up to begin to close the egg roll.
- Fold and roll the top corner down enclosing the egg roll.
- Cook for 5 minutes on one side and 3 on the next. make sure you spray each side with the EVO Oil Sprayer.
- Remove and let cool before eating.
- Dip in your favorite dressing, I recommend blue cheese or ranch.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 1881mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 21g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.