This easy peasy 3 ingredient no-bake cheesecake recipe is simply delish! The filling is made with just 3 ingredients and is baked in a store-bought graham cracker crust to make this dessert even easier!
Those who know me best (and long-time readers of the blog) know how much I love cheesecake.
I can’t get enough of this dessert! My family likes it too — a cheesecake typically doesn’t last more than a few days in my house!
I also love making them for parties.
When I have plenty to keep me busy in terms of the main dish and side dishes, the last thing I want to do is spend hours preparing dessert.
That’s where recipes like this 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake come in!
Featuring simple, easy-to-find ingredients — and you don’t even need to turn on the oven.
Here’s what I’m going to teach you in this post:
- How to make 3 ingredient cheesecake with condensed milk, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Added vanilla isn’t required, but I typically include it!
- Instructions on how to prep the crust — pre-baking it is (of course) optional for 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake!
- FAQs that could come up when you make this easy peasy no-bake cheesecake.
When you’ve got a big party soon, this 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake is the perfect solution for an easy dessert.
Make it the night before so you have a ready-to-eat treat that everyone will love!
How To Make 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: You’re not required to pre-bake the graham cracker crust, but if you choose to, refer to the recipe card below for instructions on how to do so. Baking the crust will help it hold together better, but store-bought “ready crusts” are perfectly safe to eat without baking.
STEP TWO: Place the cold heavy cream into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat on medium-high speed until you start to see stiff peaks — it should take around 3 minutes. Place the whipped cream in another bowl and set aside.
STEP THREE: Add the softened cream cheese to the stand mixer bowl and beat on medium for about 30 seconds to incorporate a bit of air. Add the sweetened condensed milk (and vanilla, if you like) to the cream cheese and mix until well combined.
STEP FOUR: Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold them together with a spatula — you want your 3 ingredient cheesecake with condensed milk to be light and fluffy, so be careful not to over-mix.
STEP FIVE: Pour the cheesecake filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth (or swirl!) the top. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours (overnight is better) to set your 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake. If you want firmer results, allow it to chill in the freezer for 2 hours before serving.
STEP SIX: Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint (or another topping of your choice) and serve!
How Do You Make A No-Bake Cheesecake Set?
Follow my instructions above and on the recipe card below carefully! And make sure to complete the ever-important step of incorporating a bit of air into the batter.
This will help the 3 ingredient cheesecake with condensed milk (which also adds to the consistency!) firm up and take on a light and fluffy texture.
I love using condensed milk in baking as you can see in my Condensed Milk Brownies too!
You also need to allow it to chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours, and overnight for the best results. Patience is key here!
What Can I Use Instead Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese For Cheesecake?
You can use any brand of cream cheese for your 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake.
You can also completely replace it with a different ingredient: Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, mascarpone, and ricotta are all good options.
Should You Bake The Crust Of A No-Bake Cheesecake?
If you want to make your 3 ingredient cheesecake with condensed milk truly no-bake, you don’t have to pre-bake your store-bought graham cracker crust.
That’s the beauty of ready crusts, and why I choose to use one in this recipe.
Is Egg Necessary In Cheesecake?
Not for this 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake! Some recipes swear by it to create a smooth and rich texture, but I prefer something a bit more light and fluffy.
And, if you do want your easy peasy no-bake cheesecake to firm up a bit more, placing it in the freezer to chill is a nice trick.
I like to keep this recipe simple and leave out the egg completely.
Other Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love:
- Apple Crisp Mini Cheesecakes
- 5 Ingredient No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cookies And Cream Cheesecake Mousse
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- ¾ cup cold heavy cream
- 2 bricks (16 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 (10”) store-bought graham cracker crust
- (Optional) Preheat the oven to 350F. Bake the graham cracker crust for 5 minutes and then set it aside to cool. Baking the crust will help it hold together better, but “ready crusts” are safe to eat without baking.
- Add the cold heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form– about 3 minutes. Transfer the whipped cream to another bowl and set it aside.
- Add the softened cream cheese to the bowl of the stand mixer and beat on medium speed to incorporate some air– about 30 seconds.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk (and vanilla, if using) to the cream cheese and mix until completely combined.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold them together using a silicone spatula– we want a light and fluffy cheesecake so make sure not to deflate the whipped cream!
- When the cheesecake is smooth and combined, transfer it to the prepared graham cracker crust and smooth or swirl the top.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake until set– at least 8 hours, but preferably overnight. This cheesecake is light and fluffy– for a firmer, more dense cheesecake (and one that is easier to slice), place the cheesecake in the freezer for 2 hours prior to serving.
- Slice and garnish with fresh strawberries and mint.
- Store any leftover cheesecake covered in the fridge for up to three days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.