You’ve finally found the list where healthy food doesn’t mean boring food. These healthy lunch ideas are flavorful and easy to make – all taking less than 10 minutes when you use some simple leftovers!
Healthy Lunch Ideas for on the go!
These are hands down the best healthy lunch ideas out there. I’m talking downright good food that you’ll actually want to make.
I have more than 2 months of recipes to choose from! They all pack right in your lunch box for work and can be eaten cold or warmed.
And we’re all about easy recipes here, so these lunches are easy to make even when you’re tight on time.
Love these recipes? Check out our list of Easy Cold Lunch Ideas too!
Easy Healthy Lunch Ideas: Salads
Healthy Lunch Ideas: Sandwiches
Healthy Lunches with Turkey
Easy Healthy Lunch Ideas with Pasta
Easy Healthy Lunch Wraps
Healthy Easy Lunch Ideas: Protein Bowls
Favorite Healthy Lunch Ideas
- 3/4 cup mayo (use low-fat)*
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 6 cups broccoli pieces, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ⅔ cup bacon bits or crumbled bacon (can omit for less fat)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper until well mixed and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the broccoli florets, bacon bits, cheddar cheese,
sunflower seeds, and red onion then pour dressing on top and mix well.
- Keep in the fridge until serving.
*switch the mayo out for greek yogurt to make this dish even healthier!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 1140mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 7gSugar: 6gProtein: 14g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.