This is hands down best way to reheat pizza in the air fryer. If you’re looking for a crispy crust on day old pizza, you found it. Leftover pizza tastes so good that I actually buy entire pizzas just to reheat slices in the air fryer throughout the week.
Air Fryer Reheat Pizza
Here’s a huge tip on how to reheat pizza in the air fryer. Most people don’t preheat their air fryer when reheating leftover pizza causing the crust not to get crispy. I’ve personally tested these directions more than 100 times and this is the proven method that always works. Follow this super easy 3-step process to get the crispiest leftover pizza you’ve ever eaten.
Best Way to Reheat Pizza (Air Fryer Method)
The best way to reheat pizza? Using the air fryer to reheat pizza!
It gets crispy, hot, and perfectly cooked every time. You can also warm up multiple slices at a time.
I’ve reheated pizza in the oven and in a frying pan and the air fryer has always been the best way to reheat pizza.
The oven takes way too long and the frying pan takes much longer than the air fryer and doesn’t cook as many slices.
How to Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer
A full printable recipe card is included at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
STEP TWO: Place cold pizza slices in the air fryer basket or oven-style air fryer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the pizza crust is crispy and the cheese is melted and hot.
STEP THREE: Carefully remove the leftover pizza from the air fryer and enjoy!
Reheating Thick Crust Pizza in the Air Fryer
Thicker pizza crusts need an extra minute or two of more time to warm up and get a crispy crust and to heat through all the way.
Reheating Thin Crust Pizza in the Air Fryer
Reheating pizza in the air fryer with a thin crust does best with a quick high-heat approach in less time.
You can cook thin-crust pizza at up to 400 degrees, but it will cook in just 2 minutes.
Reheating Deep Dish Pizza in the Air Fryer
Deep-dish pizzas are thicker than a typical pizza slice.
Air fry leftover pizza in deep dish format at 330 degrees for about 6 minutes. This will make sure the cheese does not burn while heating up the inside.
Tips for Reheating Pizza in Air Fryer
- Air fry leftover pizza slices in a single layer to allow for even cooking
- Preheat the air fryer to get a nice quick reheat for the crispiest pizza
- If you notice the air fryer pizza starting to brown, especially near the crust, turn the heat down 25 to 30 degrees
- Each piece of pizza can reheat differently depending on size and thickness — A Domino’s pizza slice and a Pizza Hut pizza slice may be different in size, etc.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone liner for easy clean up
- Use the Dual Blaze Cosori Air Fryer for a crispier crust — it has a burner on the top and on the bottom
How long to Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer
Air fry pizza by reheating it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
What temperature to Air Fryer Reheat Pizza
Warm up pizza in the air fryer at 350 degrees.
It’s as simple as that! You will now have fresh air fryer pizza that tastes SO much better than those soggy microwave attempts. You can finally enjoy your pizza and it’s easy!
More Air Fryer Pizza Recipes
- French Bread Pizza in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Pizza
- Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- How to Cook Hot Pockets in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bagel Bites
More Reheating Food in the Air Fryer Directions
- How to Reheat Ribs in the Air Fryer
- How to Reheat Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer
- Reheat Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Reheating Steak in the Air Fryer
- Reheat Fried Fish in the Air Fryer
- Reheating Baked Potatoes in the Air Fryer
- Reheat Rotisserie Chicken in the Air Fryer
- How to Reheat a Burrito in the Air Fryer
- Reheat Fried Chicken in the Air Fryer
- How to Reheat Wings in the Air Fryer
- 1-2 leftover pizza slices
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place pizza slice(s) inside the air fryer in one single layer and cook for 3-4 minutes.*
- Remove leftover pizza from the air fryer and enjoy!
* if pizza is not thoroughly reheated, continue to cook in increments of 1-2 minutes.
Thick Crust Pizza
Thicker pizza crusts need an extra minute or two to warm up.
Thin Crust Pizza
Air fry thin-crust pizza at up to 400 degrees for just 2 minutes.
Deep Dish Pizza
Air fry deep dish pizza at 330 degrees for about 6 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 640mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.