This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
A collection of the best chicken wrap recipes for a quick lunch idea whether you’re at home or meal prepping in the morning for work.
There’s nothing I love more than a quick lunch idea and chicken wraps are among my favorite. There is so much you can do with leftover chicken wrapped inside a tortilla or inside lettuce.
I’ve put together a list of easy chicken wrap recipes you can put together quickly – some even in just 5 minutes!
They’re all made with leftover chicken so you can meal prep your lunch wrap and make a quick lunch for working at home or even to bring to the office!
There’s everything from buffalo chicken to BLT chicken to please any taste buds. You will be surprised at how many ways you can make a lunch wrap with just simple leftover chicken!
- 6 chicken tenders, or other leftover chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup Chunky Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tomatoes, diced
- Chop up chicken tenders into small 1-inch or smaller pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pour Buffalo Sauce over chicken and mix to coat.
- Put 1/4 of the buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and lettuce into each wrap.
- Wrap each tortilla and secure with a toothpick if desired.
- Enjoy immediately or store up to 3 days in the refrigerator and enjoy cold or with reheating directions above.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 394Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 1576mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.