This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
A collection of the best recipes to make ground turkey in the Instant Pot. They’re delicious, easy, and they cook perfectly every time!
I love to keep some ground turkey in the freezer to have at all times. We buy it in bulk and it makes creating dinner meal planning that much easier!
From everything to ground turkey chili to meatballs to meatloaf and so much more!
How Long Does Ground Turkey Last in the Fridge?
Ground turkey has a short shelf life once thawed. It can stay in your fridge for up to 2 to 3 days.
If you don’t plan to use the ground turkey right away, I recommend freezing it with the directions below.
How Long Can You Freeze Ground Turkey?
Ground turkey can be frozen for up to a year, but I recommend thawing and eating it within 4 months to maintain the best flavor.
Tips for Freezing Ground Turkey
- Measure out the ground turkey into various sizes depending on what you like to make
- Seal them tightly in a freezer proof bag
- Label each bag with “ground turkey” along with the date in a permanent marker
You’ll never question what to make with ground turkey in the Instant Pot after going through this list!
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Turkey Spinach Lasagna
- Instant Pot Ground Turkey Quinoa Bowls
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta with Ground Turkey & Spinach
- Instant Pot Meatball and Couscous
- Instant Pot Turkey Vegetable Lasagna Soup
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
- Instant Pot Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage Roll Bowl
- Turkey Taco Meat Recipe
- Instant Pot Turkey Sweet Potato Quinoa Chili
- Instant Pot Sausage and Kale Soup
- Instant Pot Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps (From FROZEN!)
- Instant Pot Mexican Pizza
- Instant Pot Taco Meat
- Instant Pot Turkey Mushroom Bolognese
- Instant Pot Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Pick your favorite Instant Pot Ground Turkey recipe to make.
- Click on the name of the recipe, following the directions, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1749Total Fat: 80gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 43gCholesterol: 441mgSodium: 3502mgCarbohydrates: 120gFiber: 21gSugar: 18gProtein: 137g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.